New Season Resolutions

I am not going to lose my rag with the old man who sits behind us when he slags off Smith after 30 seconds of him missing the target

I am going to try and not post on OWTB or facebook straight after a loss , I always say silly things in the heat of the moment

When my dad doesn't go, I sit in a different seat - when I do I will not have a go at the couple who sits behind. Always picks on someone, no matter what they do, but they have someone they love and can do no wrong + talks absolute bollox. Example in the Blackpool game "You wouldn't catch Keiron doing that. Why isn't Keiron on?" -Me: That was Kieron Lee.

Edited by pukka

When my dad doesn't go, I sit in a different seat - when I do I will not have a go at the couple who sits behind. Always picks on someone, no matter what they do, but they have someone they love and can do no wrong + talks absolute bollox. Example in the Blackpool game "You wouldn't catch Keiron doing that. Why isn't Keiron on?" -Me: That was Kieron Lee.

I shall not get annoyed at people who spell Kieran wrong :wink:

Thought id go for a change and moved my season ticket to the main stand after a couple of years in the RRE.

If im in seat 27 am i nearer to the chaddy or RRE?

If its the paddock its RRE side. If its not I presuming its still the same.

Edited by pukka

Thought id go for a change and moved my season ticket to the main stand after a couple of years in the RRE.

If im in seat 27 am i nearer to the chaddy or RRE?

I've moved to the main and my seat is no 121 iirc, right next to rre.

Should be closer to the chaddy if upstairs