Latics Sign James Weslowski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been told hes a Kilkenny with more class.

A Sheffield Weds supporting lad at work has just turned in to drive down to Reading; so we've just a had a quick chat about the weekends games.

He's given me some abuse for losing to Utd - but has just said that Wesolowski will be a great signing for us.

He heard that he was on their list; had they lost out on the move for Prutton. They got Prutton so the interest dropped......

39 games for a side that went up, Posh fans wishing him well & good luck (never usually happens does it; there's usually some 'glad he's gone' etc...and there doesnt appear to be), PD & GT working with him before....all sounds very promising.

Here's hoping he's the solution to the midfield jigsaw......

But we're all not getting paid to be a professional athlete though eh?

Just saying like, he's a right chubster. A decent player with it though; but just wanting to make people aware he's not the most svelte of players......

If people whinge & moan at Reuben Reid for carrying timber; then James W is going to be in for the same thing*

.* I gave him dogs abuse at BP whilst he was warming up last season about his size - he took it well & gave banter back (which is always good) - I really should go and sorry tomorrow night now he's one of our players!!!

There's an old saying 'never judge a book by its cover'.

If today, a 32 year old Bobby Johhstone would have been slated before he kicked a ball for Latics - he didn't turn out too bad though.