Scunthorpe: BBC Highlights

Thankyou Mr Crossbar

Didnt go but how did Weslowski play overall ? Them highlights dont seem to do him justice , looks like he gets burned twice , although Diamond is backing off for the goal

Looks like he's running in treacle in that video!

Reminded me of the number 4 who we had under Penney and who's name will not come to me... ARGH. Whatever. That guy. Liked kicking people. Nobbled that American bird.

The highlights certainly don't do him justice - he was my MOTM. Diamond has yet to sparkle.

Depends on what you class as sparkling i guess. I think he's already shown in his first 4 proper games for us that he looks a class defender for our level. There are poorer CB's plying their trade in the Championship IMO.

Yes he made a bad clanger on Sat, trying to Cruff-turn and messing it up; but the rest of his showings have been top draw for me...........the lad is a proper defender.

Depends on what you class as sparkling i guess. I think he's already shown in his first 4 proper games for us that he looks a class defender for our level. There are poorer CB's plying their trade in the Championship IMO.

Yes he made a bad clanger on Sat, trying to Cruff-turn and messing it up; but the rest of his showings have been top draw for me...........the lad is a proper defender.

dont let Slurms catch you saying this