Time for a liitle calm me thinks

Read a lot of crap on here over the last 18 hours or so!!!

I didn't go to Colchester but we must have had a bad game.

Played well and won at Scunny and beat Rochdale last week so I dont know why everyone has written us off?

Onwards and upwards for a result against our neighbours from over the hill and Saturday will be a good thing.

Keep the faith!

It's always the same on here, far too many knee jerk reactions. Also if you look at the polls pre-season there was a lot of unrealistic expectations, it will be a long hard season which see's us just survive.

Yup - have to agree.

This will be a season of ups and downs - and hopefully at least one big cup game for us to live off for a while ( :wink: ).

Just cannot see any other outcome.

Your probably right but when a certain person says we will have more quality than last season it tends to suggest we will be better out there on the pitch.

Baring possibly Mvoto that was our first choice team out there and we got stuffed again....I thought Yeovil was a one off but obviously not!

I think we just need to be realistic and see what this season is all about.

The management team have a clear policy of bringing in young players to supplement the home grown product. While they are learning the ropes we can expect inconsistency.

I would suggest this season is as much a platform for next season as anything else. It will have it's highs and lows for sure but I'm happy enough that at least a plan for a better future is in place.

The management team have a clear policy of bringing in young players to supplement the home grown product. While they are learning the ropes we can expect inconsistency.

I would suggest this season is as much a platform for next season as anything else. It will have it's highs and lows for sure but I'm happy enough that at least a plan for a better future is in place.

That's all well and good but as far as I'm aware there is no plan in place, just an intention somewhere in the future to re-develop the ground. In reality it could be years away as I just can't see that any investment will be forthcoming at this moment in time......but we live in hope!!

Edited by oafc1955

The management team have a clear policy of bringing in young cheap players to supplement the home grown product. While they are learning the ropes we can expect inconsistency.

Your probably right but when a certain person says we will have more quality than last season it tends to suggest we will be better out there on the pitch.

Baring possibly Mvoto that was our first choice team out there and we got stuffed again....I thought Yeovil was a one off but obviously not!

Furman and Parker were also missing, Furman has only played one game with Wes and it looks like when he does come back he will be able to play the creative role he did in pre-season.