Chris taylor

That must have been painful for him Pete. :grin:

Lee looks to be out of touch this season.

Not only me then BP, he's our weak link and is targeted. The trouble is if Morais is on the right the oppo know that 9/10 Morais will not track back. they isolate Lee who too often is caught inside and hey presto the cross comes in….decent going forward but can't defend for toffee imo….need a fullback who can push on but also defend. Someone of Diallo's ilk on the right please….

Not only me then BP, he's our weak link and is targeted. The trouble is if Morais is on the right the oppo know that 9/10 Morais will not track back. they isolate Lee who too often is caught inside and hey presto the cross comes in….decent going forward but can't defend for toffee imo….need a fullback who can push on but also defend. Someone of Diallo's ilk on the right please….

hit the nail on the head! was having the same discussion today.

And Lee who was on the post moved slightly away and it went in off it....

i think this is a little harsh on Lee. when the ball came in he was on the post. in the next phase he moved in anticipation of the shot. was unlucky IMO. did exactly the same for a corner after that.

What's Ian Wood doing these days ? :wink:

It may be unthinkable to some, but Winchester may be a better option at the moment at right back.

BTW at the risk of being Droylsden biased again they have a terrific right full back in the Diallo mould, Latics could do worse than check out Richard Anane, he's lightning fast, determined and skilful.

Edited by BP1960

Thought Reid had a good game. Taylor useless today. Morais' shot at the far post... good job it was offside as he wouldn't have lived that down for a while!

Praise has to go out to Cisak though. Couldn't do anything with their goal and made some good saves. Looked confident coming out claiming on crosses.

Overall a good effort. Was walking behind some hudd fans on way home and one said 'yeah were unbeaten in 73 thousand games but we can't win though. Today we've drawn against a pub side with a budget about a quarter of the size of ours!'. Had to smile. Big club, big whineyarse fans!

On a similar note, we were behind some prick who said they outplayed us for 90 mins???

I really dont understand why people kid themselves!