Chris taylor

Correct. M'voto was poor too. The others put a shift in. Adeyemi showed glimpses of real ability. Kuqi will become a cult hero and that was never a red card on a million years

Just seen the red card on Sky Sports News and it looked like a deserved red card. Went in with stoods showing and caught the guy high on his ankle

surprised taylor didnt go off when morais did after the red. he didnt do anything wrong, but didnt get involved at all. makes sense if he was ill

+1

if Taylor was ill then I'll forgive his abysmal showing today. but doesn't explain how he stayed on til the death. bizarre.

M'Voto did make the odd mistake but he also did a lot of things right. Maybe people should look at that instead of being miserable buggers.

Edit:

Dont agree with people saying Mvoto was awful. If making mistakes = awful why single him out lots of players make mistakes in every game. If you watched that game again you will see Mvoto was one of the main players repelling hudds in and around our box! IMO like!

beat me to it.

Edited by oldhamains

Dont agree with people saying Mvoto was awful. If making mistakes = awful why single him out lots of players make mistakes in every game. If you watched that game again you will see Mvoto was one of the main players repelling hudds in and around our box! IMO like!

all the defence played well, which showed when roberts went off. lee and diallo kept their wingers out and their main spell was when mellor was at LB and they had an extra man. thought cisak was quality aswell

That was decent today.

Players were, on the whole up for it.

Taylor went missing (reasons above perhaps). Morais wanted it but it never quite happened for him (never Man of the Match). Wesolowski worked hard but had a poor game. M'Voto appeared to be away with the fairies.

On the other hand Kuqi created some space for Reid to work in. The lad from Norwich looks like a great footballer. Diallo was excellent and Paul Black was set for time on the bench until the red card. Diamond looked okay and so did Lee, although he rarely got forward.

If it had come together for Wesolowski and one of Taylor / Morais we could have done them some real damage.

Decent match. Fair result. We've got a bit more as a team than last week's result suggested.

Shame Reid didn't hit his shot high.

Edited by opinions4u

Thought Reid had a good game. Taylor useless today. Morais' shot at the far post... good job it was offside as he wouldn't have lived that down for a while!

Praise has to go out to Cisak though. Couldn't do anything with their goal and made some good saves. Looked confident coming out claiming on crosses.

Overall a good effort. Was walking behind some hudd fans on way home and one said 'yeah were unbeaten in 73 thousand games but we can't win though. Today we've drawn against a pub side with a budget about a quarter of the size of ours!'. Had to smile. Big club, big whineyarse fans!

Thought we were the better side today, and when considering that wasn't our strongest team I was proud of the team's effort today. Taylor was missing today but if he was ill then I will let him, some will argue he should have gone off but we were down to 10 men and against the cosh and Morais can't defend. I can see why Dickov risked him today, I thought Wes was poor but a shout out has to go to Tom who looks quality. Diallo looks like a very good left back, he kept them quiet and was dangerous going forward, shame he will be banned time for Black to step up if he is fit. Kuqi and Reid look dangerous up front but Reid needs to work on his shooting, he is finishing like Tank when he lost his confidence. Cisak looked solid today and his catching is as good as anyone I have seen, the centre backs looked good today. A few erros but Hudds have a hell of an attack and they had 1 maybe 2 clear chances, overall we looked better and if Diallo had stayed on his feet we might have gone on to win.

The best performance I've seen this season, another tough game next week but the good feeling is back.

Was walking behind some hudd fans on way home and one said 'yeah were unbeaten in 73 thousand games but we can't win though. Today we've drawn against a pub side with a budget about a quarter of the size of ours!'. Had to smile. Big club, big whineyarse fans!

I suspect our budget is smaller than that by comparison.

Big stadium. Small town. Small club.

Thought M'Voto had a pretty rubbish game. Taylor didn't look affective enough. Think Reid is really showing his good side looking sharp and energetic. Was my MOM or maybe diallo. He had a really good game. Will be happy to see Black being dropped for him.

I thought Mvoto did ok, the player who missed cutting out the cross which led to the goal looked to be Kuqi.

Edited by BP1960

He made some timely and excellent interceptions especially in the second half.

Ridiculous to say he was awful. are we looking for a new defensive scapegoat?