Leyton Orient Beeb Highlights

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top top goals , 1 thing I can see wrong with all of that is Cisak is slightly out of position for their goal , apart from that them 3 goals are top !

If you see it fully it's Lee's fault, that goal.

He stands like a statue as Clarke is closed out... all he had to do was move 5 feet and give Clarke and out and we'd have cleared it. That's why Clarke gives it away (should still have done better, I accept) and also why you see him go mental in the six yard box when it goes in.

He stands like a statue as Clarke is closed out... all he had to do was move 5 feet and give Clarke and out and we'd have cleared it. That's why Clarke gives it away (should still have done better, I accept) and also why you see him go mental in the six yard box when it goes in.

Lee has been the weak link defensively all season imho. Next game watch his defensive game and you'll see how often he's caught out of position or gives the ball away

Lee has been the weak link defensively all season imho. Next game watch his defensive game and you'll see how often he's caught out of position or gives the ball away

he's been solid going forward but a number of times he does get sucked in and gives the winger alot of room

Come on lets have no witch hunt with Mr Lee. Many positives in his game since he broke in and held down his place.

Surely Adeyemi has to take some of the blame? All the criticism I've heard is of Clarke but I'm not convinced Tom A couldn't have done an awful lot better.

I assume that's based on something that happened before the Beeb clip starts, Acks?

Come on lets have no witch hunt with Mr Lee. Many positives in his game since he broke in and held down his place.

Why's it a witch-hunt? Just my opinion that the opposition target him as he's likely to be caught inside and/or is our weakest tackler when on the backfoot. I'm not disputing there's many positives but defensively he is often found wanting. The games that stood out in highlighting Lee's defensive weaknesses were Sheff Utd, Carlisle, Scunny away and Hudds, Can't comment on Orient as I wasn't there but the goal did look a bit of a mess….from ALL involved not just Lee

I assume that's based on something that happened before the Beeb clip starts, Acks?

Yes mate... basically Lee doesn't do anything to give Clarke an option which forces him inside when really he should have had an easy ball.

Not to say that anything happening after that couldn't have been better - but it all stems from a lack of awareness at the back from Lee.

As Lags said tough - not looking for a witch hunt - but blame in a constructive way is important as it shows where improvement is required.

And as the Beeb guy said - practice our heading and we could hit someone for 6 or 7 this year as we look lethal with the ball out wide being put in to the box.

can't agree,if you see it fully lee is clearly telling clarke to kick it out who decides to pass it instead

you seem to have been pointing out lee's mistakes quite a lot recently so i could say to you how about you watch the whole team next week and see how many times they get caught out of position and give the ball away

you seem to have been pointing out lee's mistakes quite a lot recently so i could say to you how about you watch the whole team next week and see how many times they get caught out of position and give the ball away

Of course other players lose possession, obviously there's a bit of a Lee love-in on here and symptomatic how watered down this forum has become when anyone who voices an opinion different to the consensus immediately gets jumped on. Because the happy clappers seem to have the run of the site…(not necessarily referring to you dkeny..)

Instead of coming up with generalisations, watch Lee over the next few weeks and you might understand what I am on about…better still watch the goals conceded this season on LP…As I say great going forward, very hot and cold when defending, often out of position.

I'm not sold on Diamond yet either…

The goalkeeper has been excellent, Diallo was a breath of fresh air and M'Voto is slowly getting back to his best, jury's out on Clarke for me and the midfield if i'm honest..but hey it's just my opinion….

Edited by oafcprozac