Queens of Royton

I know it's the wrong forum guys but I'd appreciate it if you could leave it in here till tomo at least. Need the exposure!

My girlfriend and her mate have opened a new cafe bar / bistro in Royton called Queens of Royton. It's opposite the Marston Tavern between the jewellers and Nu Yu hairdressers. They're open 8am till 4pm for breakfast, lunch and homemade cakes! Can also cater for private parties in the evenings.

Some of you may remember Diane as the landlady of the Halfway House in Royton until fairly recently and Paula as one of her cohorts. They've put a lot of effort into getting it up and running so if anyone is put an about in Royton they'd love u to pop in.

Cheers all. Blatant advertisement over! Jase.

I know it's the wrong forum guys but I'd appreciate it if you could leave it in here till tomo at least. Need the exposure!

My girlfriend and her mate have opened a new cafe bar / bistro in Royton called Queens of Royton. It's opposite the Marston Tavern between the jewellers and Nu Yu hairdressers. They're open 8am till 4pm for breakfast, lunch and homemade cakes! Can also cater for private parties in the evenings.

Some of you may remember Diane as the landlady of the Halfway House in Royton until fairly recently and Paula as one of her cohorts. They've put a lot of effort into getting it up and running so if anyone is put an about in Royton they'd love u to pop in.

Cheers all. Blatant advertisement over! Jase.

Me and the wife eat regularly at the Halfway House, I remember Diane from there.

we'll check it out.

Ha ha. Thanks for leaving it on main page fellas. First day went ok. Had a few in. No major mishaps. Tweeted a few players and got a retweet from paul black. Always said he was a good player...... Today. Royton. Tomorrow..... The World!!!!!!

Well, maybe Shaw.