Chaddy. Chaddy The Owl.

He waved at the owl!

Twice!

There are other threads to discuss the game (end of a good run - we'll have another) but sometimes other events can make your own personal recollections of a game much better than everyone else's. I, personally, have fonder memories of a 0-2 defeat at Bournemouth and 0-3 at home to West Brom (because I was laughing like a drain), than I do our first home game in the Premiership. Today was probably his first such game.

After the usual anxiety, an intervention by Lisa (who runs Chaddy's Gang amongst other things) lead to some mutual waves being exchange between F and Chaddy. She and her daughter, went out of her way to make him feel better and it really made his day. To say he is made up is an understatement. He's told everyone about today's events and to hear him you'd think we'd won 4 points.

Kids being kids, he may well be a little edgy again at his next match (MK Dons on a school night...hmmm, I'll think about it) but to hear him say during our half time kick about that he was looking out for Chaddy to wave to him, rather than to run away - was great. He obviously now knows that he can feel OK when Chaddy's around and it's like a weight off him.

There are some top people at our club.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He waved at the owl!

Twice!

There are other threads to discuss the game (end of a good run - we'll have another) but sometimes other events can make your own personal recollections of a game much better than everyone else's. I, personally, have fonder memories of a 0-2 defeat at Bournemouth and 0-3 at home to West Brom (because I was laughing like a drain), than I do our first home game in the Premiership. Today was probably his first such game.

After the usual anxiety, an intervention by Lisa (who runs Chaddy's Gang amongst other things) lead to some mutual waves being exchange between F and Chaddy. She and her daughter, went out of her way to make him feel better and it really made his day. To say he is made up is an understatement. He's told everyone about today's events and to hear him you'd think we'd won 4 points.

Kids being kids, he may well be a little edgy again at his next match (MK Dons on a school night...hmmm, I'll think about it) but to hear him say during our half time kick about that he was looking out for Chaddy to wave to him, rather than to run away - was great. He obviously now knows that he can feel OK when Chaddy's around and it's like a weight off him.

Result! :chubb:

Very glad to help pal. Obvioulsy im not aware of any kids that are scared of me until their pointed out but i always do my best to not scare them.

If you need anything doing to help the situation and put him at ease feel free to message me on here and we can sort something out. Im happy to do whatever helps him, even if its something like me coming to the house to meet him in a place where he is comfortable with his surroundings.

And as for this talk of "french letters"....I dont speak French so i can read them :grin:

Campaign slogan, "Chaddy Rides Bareback?" Maybe a series of handouts themed with, "Chaddy's safe sex tips," showing things like him flying out off a window as an angry father kicks his teenage daughter's bedroom door down?

I am very concerned of this proposal for Chaddy to promote condoms.

It could lead to promiscuity.

For starters Chaddy could take an unhealthy interest in the local bike..

Very glad to help pal. Obvioulsy im not aware of any kids that are scared of me until their pointed out but i always do my best to not scare them.

If you need anything doing to help the situation and put him at ease feel free to message me on here and we can sort something out. Im happy to do whatever helps him, even if its something like me coming to the house to meet him in a place where he is comfortable with his surroundings.

And as for this talk of "french letters"....I dont speak French so i can read them :grin:

Oh yeah, nice one Chadster! I mean, he's not at all gonna be freaked by a 6' owl turning up and invading the one space where he actually feels completely safe is it?! :lol::wink:

He waved at the owl!

Twice!

Very happy to oblige, so was the daughter (and if he didn't like the sweets then blame her)!! He did look a little worried at first but then half a smile appeared so all was well.

Hopefully he'll wave again at the next match.

Lisa