Does anyone know latics fans Mark Mills,Luke Sayle and Calum Lord

Evening everyone, need your help

Does anyone know latics fans Mark Mills, Luke Sayle and Callum Lord? I believe they sit in the chaddy end

I would appreciate if you do if you could get a message/ask them to contact me with regards to the playershare night walk they did on 05.08.11 from Sheff.Utd to BP

Need a quick word with regards to them coming on the pitch for a presentation and an update on their pledges.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tracy

Many thanks everyone for helping out on this.

Lee was the key man with regards to all arrangements and contacts but he has stepped back from latics and is no longer in communication with me and I did not want the three to miss out coming on the pitch.

Again thanks everyone for you help

T

Edited by rummytheowl
Post edited

Thanks Nick for you kind words

You and Blue Jazzer were marvellous as our support too..."its only around the next bend..." oh how the words still haunt me.grin.gif

I know I have chatted to your son chris with regards to what you have collected so far yourself, which is a great amount and I know you have not been well to so don't worry over the other pledges you could not get as you gone way beyond in all you did. so Get well and no arguments

I don;t know if chris asked if your going to the Wycombe game as it would be great if you and bluejazzer (Jason) could come on the pitch together. Jazzer is claiming shyness at the mo

My parents taught me never to judge a book by its cover and always to make my mind up myself. However, once crossed I am like the proverbial elephant...I never forget, forgive poss but forget no.

Thanks Nick for you kind words

You and Blue Jazzer were marvellous as our support too..."its only around the next bend..." oh how the words still haunt me.grin.gif

I know I have chatted to your son chris with regards to what you have collected so far yourself, which is a great amount and I know you have not been well to so don't worry over the other pledges you could not get as you gone way beyond in all you did. so Get well and no arguments

I don;t know if chris asked if your going to the Wycombe game as it would be great if you and bluejazzer (Jason) could come on the pitch together. Jazzer is claiming shyness at the mo

My parents taught me never to judge a book by its cover and always to make my mind up myself. However, once crossed I am like the proverbial elephant...I never forget, forgive poss but forget no.

I think all those that put time and effort into organising and participating in this walk deserve a huge pat on the back.

I could not do the walk due to work commitments but I would like to say well done to those that did

It could not have been easy and to find and collect sponsership would possibly have been even more difficult

Well done to all those involved

Sorry Ackey but until Tracey has all the info she needs it is unfair to delete the thread in any way.

No. It's completely fair. This is a private issue between individuals, I suggest that the original request be dealt with by the original poster. I don't mind the odd shout out for help as long as it's exactly that.

All the information to close this situation off-board is all in this thread, there is nothing else to add.

Thread amended and closed.