Latics shop

Not sure if I can do anything about this, but I just ordered the away shirt but just realised I ordered it a small rather than a large. I was hoping there would be an 'amend order' option or something but cant see anything. Is there one or will I have to ring up the shop tomorrow?

i'd ring anyway.

I did a 145 mile round trip today for the Charcoal/Blue rain jacket only to find it wasn't there in my size but ended up buying the Blue one to put me on until I can get the other via the online service, Must admit to feeling like a worshipper going to his church as I entered and soon saw off a £100 quid within 5 minutes :lol:

Great walking through town again and round spindles and Tommyfield but really Weird seeing no bridge at the mumps roundabout, Really miss my 'Butties' Fish & chip dinner :(

I guessed that would be the case, but seems a bit daft that you cant amend an order once its placed for this exact reason. Or maybe I should pay more attention!

Is that possible with online purchases with most retailers? Once the button is pressed the order is placed.