• Wesolowski
    • Adeyemi
    • Furman
    • Scapuzzi
    • Kuqi
    • Taylor
    • Morais
    • Smith

Some fine performances on Saturday, but for me Kuqi epitomised what we were about, leading by example as we defended from the front from the 1st minute to the last. Chased every defender down all afternoon as we prevented them having time on the ball.

Special mentions also for Taylor who after his enforeced break looks full of energy again, and Parker who because of his pace did not look out of place at full back.

A few contenders for this one.

1. Clarke for getting his nut on most high balls despite the four stitches. Christ, he must have had a headache when he woke up Sunday morning
  2. Parker for not looking out of place at RB
  3. Morais, not just for the goal, but for the celebration as well
  4. Taylor starting to look dangerous again
  5. Kuqi for running his niagaras off chasing every ball and closing down their defenders

In the absence of an "Entire Team" option, I'll go for Kuqi.

Tough to pick just one but despite his indecision playing a part in their goal I've gone for Cisak. Made a good stop from Wright-Phillips in the 1st half and claimed crosses well the thing that stood out for me was the brilliant bit of 'keeping to win a goal kick off Wright-Phillips when he tried to round him.

Clarke and Diamond weren't far off being my MOTM though.

How about Reid and Mvoto for singing songs in the directors seats and a going crazy when we scored?

You know I love it when the players come in with us.

I remember Butcher (RIP) & Stam coming in with us, can't remember where like - and Stammy was joining in the songs and jumping around.

In a stupid way, when you see them do that, it makes them more 'real' if you get me?

There's a great team spirit in the camp at the moment; and long may it continue!