Half Price Latics Shirts

JD Sports are offering 50% off both home and third choice shirts in their online sale.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&mfpartNumber=&freeText=oldham

If you do get one, remember to go through the playershare link that i'm sure someone will kindly put below.

PlayerShare WebShop link through to JD sports.

This pays between 3% and 6% for PlayerShare for anything bought at JD Sports.

Link to some old and new Latics shirts too from various retailers

What a waste of time that was!

Went to buy the shirts and got to the end only for an error message 'cannot contact the web server' now I have no idea if ive placed an order or not because their payment side of things is down.

Phoned the customer services number it states only to hear the same recorded message over and over about checking FAQ's!!!!

GRRR :ranting:

What a waste of time that was!

Went to buy the shirts and got to the end only for an error message 'cannot contact the web server' now I have no idea if ive placed an order or not because their payment side of things is down.

Phoned the customer services number it states only to hear the same recorded message over and over about checking FAQ's!!!!

GRRR :ranting:

Rant over this now works!!

And another away one I presume, with the black one being relegated to third strip, unless the kit manufacturer/shirt sponsor is being changed in which case will be being ditched all together

That's a good point is the club's deal with Cabrini up at the end of the season? As the current away shirt is being sold as 2011/13 so should be used next year but may not be.

That's a good point is the club's deal with Cabrini up at the end of the season? As the current away shirt is being sold as 2011/13 so should be used next year but may not be.

I think come what may the club will be releasing a new home and away shirt but yes, I thought the clubs deal with Carbrini ran out last season but it is the end of this season, presumably both shirt sponsorship and kit manufacturing deal.

Think it is being sold as 2011/2013 just in case the deal with carbrini is extended.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

PlayerShare WebShop link through to JD sports.

This pays between 3% and 6% for PlayerShare for anything bought at JD Sports.

Link to some old and new Latics shirts too from various retailers

Another 60p earned from somebody using the links above.

Great stuff if you want a cheap Latics shirt!

Edited by opinions4u