Wasn't it only on Saturday that PD said he was hoping something would be tied up in the next 24 hours or so? If that's the case, then he certainly could be in the team today. Question is, who drops out? Assuming Wes comes back in for Adeyemi, would Parker or Scapuzzi make way? Parker, despite his pace, would miss out for me purely because Scapuzzi can rip a defence apart at any given moment, even though he can sometimes trip over his own feet.

Wasn't it only on Saturday that PD said he was hoping something would be tied up in the next 24 hours or so? If that's the case, then he certainly could be in the team today. Question is, who drops out? Assuming Wes comes back in for Adeyemi, would Parker or Scapuzzi make way? Parker, despite his pace, would miss out for me purely because Scapuzzi can rip a defence apart at any given moment, even though he can sometimes trip over his own feet.

I'd give Kuqi a rest. Simpson and Parker upfront if Simpson has indeed signed. On saturday Wes was a 'maybe' for today, but a defo for friday, perhaps a place on the bench? Don't want no more shoulder's popping outta place before L'pool. Think all our loan signings contracts expire after the game today i think? Hopefully we can keep at least one of them (Scapuzzi) and then see what we can do with the rest.