the flare

Where was it started? All I could see was smoke without any.hint of blue lol, bottom right corner 122... Shame our ecstasy was so short lived :(

I nearly missed the goal because I was watching the 4 stewards and 2 coppers wrestling him down the stairs. How on earth did he get it in? Their searches on the way in were fairly thorough. That's some rectal stashing. Fair play!

I nearly missed the goal because I was watching the 4 stewards and 2 coppers wrestling him down the stairs. How on earth did he get it in? Their searches on the way in were fairly thorough. That's some rectal stashing. Fair play!

pathetic those searches. i had an apple in my pocket. got patted down and he asked what it was. i said an apple. he didn't even check. could have been a cricket ball.

He was sat in block 125 in the middle close to the back.

pathetic those searches. i had an apple in my pocket. got patted down and he asked what it was. i said an apple. he didn't even check. could have been a cricket ball.

I was thinking the same thing after they frisked me.

I remember when we played Bury in a friendly a few years back and one of the women stewards frisked me :blush: I thought that wasn't allowed? Not that I complained though :lol:

He gave me a quick pat down, said what's that? a truncheon? I said no, my cock. He never checked me either.