Not all is lost far from it in fact just shame no away goals but guys

You love Latics? Yes?

Then get down to BP and make the place rock and bounce for 90mins be the 12th man, if you will go to Wembley that u owe it to the lads to spend just £12, the cost of a dvd or 4 pints on a Sat night, surely 99% us can afford this?

If you are a big enough fan to go to Wembley then if you can i urge u go the the game and help the lads

And for those u who say its on the box..... If you pay to go it will help the club to stregthern in the summer and attract the best they can get player wise

If on transfer deadline day we can offer a player the chance to play at wembley in a final most wouldnt turn it down

KTF

It could be a superb, memorable night.

I just hope( as opposed to expect) that our fans can show a little patience. Even if it was the same score going into the last half hour, there would still be time to turn it around. In reality, the first cries of "Get it forward!" will probably be out before the tenth minute.

well done to the 1200+ who made tonight as well

Yeah great effort to all who went tonight, although it looked like we filled the stand with only a few empty seats near i was stood to the left of the goal. Bent bastards.

We where poor tonight. Although i was pleasantly surprised by the amount of shots we had (22) (didn't feel like that to be honest)

I was quite concerned about the inability of our midfield and centre backs of stringing a few passes together and keeping it on the deck. Far too much long ball :censored:e tonight we missed Furman massively and please rest King Kuqi, I'm not going to slate the guy because he's done a fantastic job for us this season, but i think it's time for Dickov to give Smith a run (starting sat) this isn't purely based on the penalty miss ( which was :censored:ing awful) just on what he was offering us tonight. Parker's not a rb Lee not a lb, bring Black or Mellor back and switch Lee to his natural position.

I'm worried that we have :censored:ed this one up and Wembley seems that little bit further away now.

Please get it right for Exeter this Saturday.

Keep The Faith :disappointed:

Yeah great effort to all who went tonight, although it looked like we filled the stand with only a few empty seats near i was stood to the left of the goal. Bent bastards.

We where poor tonight. Although i was pleasantly surprised by the amount of shots we had (22) (didn't feel like that to be honest)

I was quite concerned about the inability of our midfield and centre backs of stringing a few passes together and keeping it on the deck. Far too much long ball :censored:e tonight we missed Furman massively and please rest King Kuqi, I'm not going to slate the guy because he's done a fantastic job for us this season, but i think it's time for Dickov to give Smith a run (starting sat) this isn't purely based on the penalty miss ( which was :censored:ing awful) just on what he was offering us tonight. Parker's not a rb Lee not a lb, bring Black or Mellor back and switch Lee to his natural position.

I'm worried that we have :censored:ed this one up and Wembley seems that little bit further away now.

Please get it right for Exeter this Saturday.

Keep The Faith :disappointed:

agree kuqi is looking tired but i don't see smith as the answer his reactions are far too slow and he doesn't seem to get stuck in just my opinion but i don't think he's ready to be a starter.

as for lee i have read a few comments tonight about him not being a leftback yet he played well against liverpool and huddersfield at lb,tonights game just didn't allow him to play,quite a few times he was left with 2 men because scapuzzi hadn't got back,he couldn.t venture forward because we just wasn't keeping the ball.saying that he is still struggling with the ankle injury{left}and i think it showed at times tonight as he was reluctant to use his left foot and looked uncomfortable after he did use it so going back to the right would help him.

from what i saw tonight i think the back four would have coped{not sure about parker} if the midfield and attackers had been at it but its all same old same old at the moment we've had a few good spells and when we play well i think we are a good side but its not often enough and thats what worries me because we need to keep hold of our better players but when we play like this coupled with the low wages they will get here why would they want to stay

We've an excellent opportunity to regain some confidence on saturday against exeter, they don't travel well and ship goals for fun.

A resounding victory with kuqi grabbing a couple would give everyone a boost ready for the 2nd leg.

I know we let exeter come from 3 down last time, but in the first half we were destroying them. More of the same please.

if 6000+ can make it anfield for a midweek game they can make it BP for a midweek game which is even cheaper

Anfield was an end-of-week game. They're a lot easier for exiles like me - no work the following day, after arriving home in the early hours.

Which is why they have been more up for it in the two games after that.

And the fact we had four new players last night including a proper right back when we had been playing a striker there all season! I think folk are going to see a completely different Chesterfield in the second half of the season, not just because our majority shareholder Dave Allen has opened the cheque book and given Sheridan funds to strengthen,but also if we go down without so much as whimper then Sheridan and his pals will be out on their arses.