Of the 4 injured players to return on Monday

Who do people believe to be the most important to return?

Even though I don't rate him as highly as the others I'm tempted to say Diamond. Lester was the obvious threat at their place and while the penalty he won shouldn't have been given, he gave Tarky a tough time. I think Diamond has the know how to keep Lester quiet which will nullify their attack and take pressure off our attack.

If we have neither Furman or Wes then we'll be in trouble but with one of them I think we should win.

I'd say we need one of Furman/Wes to come back, although without them I presume we would play the same centre-mid partnership Adeyemi and Taylor we had at the end of the last game (although that may depend on who we get in) and that centre mid partnership has goals in it- but we would be are severe risk of conceding.

If neither Furman nor Wes come back I'd be very sorely tempted to play 3 at the back (provided Diamond is fit) which would give us a bit more defensive solidity given our centre midfield is going to be attacking.

Who do people believe to be the most important to return?

Even though I don't rate him as highly as the others I'm tempted to say Diamond. Lester was the obvious threat at their place and while the penalty he won shouldn't have been given, he gave Tarky a tough time. I think Diamond has the know how to keep Lester quiet which will nullify their attack and take pressure off our attack.

If we have neither Furman or Wes then we'll be in trouble but with one of them I think we should win.

Totally disagree with that, I thought Tarky had a good game and looked very comfortable marking Lester (and I agree that was never a penalty).

Simpson for me!

Furman/Wes.

Adeyemi and Taylor partnership was good against Exeter, but let's face it, Exeter's midfield was very poor. Last season when Taylor got put into CM he was completely lost against a half decent side. Taylor's more of a threat on the wing, so by Furman/Wes returning it allows one of our biggest attacking threats play where he's more of a threat. First choice would be Furman back. Nothing against Wes, but Furman has better ability on the ball, and that will be crucial on Monday.

We really miss someone who picks up the ball of the back 4 and get attacks going. Adeyemi doesn't want that responsibility and wes doesnt seem to do it much either. Furman even when playing poorly gives us this option. His passing does leave a lot to be desire though. Simple passes often go behind the man. Still he is the man we new back the most!

Totally disagree with that, I thought Tarky had a good game and looked very comfortable marking Lester (and I agree that was never a penalty).

Simpson for me!

Interestingly I thought he had a good game too but when Lester got the ball to feet and ran through the centre both Tarky & Mvoto they looked nervy, the highlight showing the shocking miss by their striker in the 1st half shows this as well as the run before the pen.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Interestingly I thought he had a good game too but when Lester got the ball to feet and ran through the centre both Tarky & Mvoto they looked nervy, the highlight showing the shocking miss by their striker in the 1st half shows this as well as the run before the pen.

Cup tie innit :grin:

Both teams going hell for leather........ I know we lost but looking back it was a bloody good game. It was a proper cup tie and a little gung ho, but that is the excitement of cup matches!

Young Tarky was dragged in at the last minute when he was expecting to watch from the bench and everytime he has been called on does a bloody good job!

I may be too enthusiastic but he reminds me of a young Richard Jobson? A centre half who can play footy!!! Better than Diamond every day of the week (given a chance)!