RRE or Chaddy End

Anybody know how long this campaigns been going on? I haven't noticed if its been on here over the weekend.

Bought my ticket for RRE and then with less than 24 hrs before kick off they announce they want all the atmosphere in the chaddy end. Wouldn't it of made sense to advertise it on the offiicial page before the weekend? I don't think il have time to change mine.

Anybody know how long this campaigns been going on? I haven't noticed if its been on here over the weekend.

Bought my ticket for RRE and then with less than 24 hrs before kick off they announce they want all the atmosphere in the chaddy end. Wouldn't it of made sense to advertise it on the offiicial page before the weekend? I don't think il have time to change mine.

There'll be singers in both ends and the RRE home support may prove crucial if it goes to penalties.

Its been really pushed on here this weekend and the club were only made aware of it this morning

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=37561

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=37546

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=37564

I'm staying put in the RRE.

- Next to the away fans = more noise

- Bar available

- Bookies available

- No stanchions in the way

The atmosphere against Southend was great in the RRE and we all know the acoustic problems of the Chaddy compared to the RRE. It seems to me as a step back to move into the Chaddy especially with people who will want to sit in their seat and not expect a group of 'ultras' bringing a drum and blocking their view etc.

I'm all for creating an atmosphere but in the Chaddy - not for me.

If it's in the Chaddy then there's older people joining in, in the Rocky it seems to be 13-16 year olds.

i shall be in the rre end as usual,done my time in the chaddy....

im 44 and ill be singing shouting and getting behind them......i just dont think it will sound that loud in the chaddy from the rre....