All together now!.

optional

First bit of that is spine tingling.

Spotted myself at the JJB too although the bloody Sky Sports sign is covering most of me. Knew it was me as my mate had that green Pony coat for years and his ginger mop is unmistakable. I also have that couple who go and she comes come out with the terrible language at the side of me in the video. She wears a bumbag.:lol:

Cracking video again, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Quality again Ops

And btw e mailed a link to DaveWit, as he'sgiven up on MB's, but suffice to say he's now chuffed cos he's "famous" :lol:

I spoke to him Saturday :) told me Jack of jklatics fame gave up comin 18months ago ish,no wonder admin dont work on the old site :(

I spoke to him Saturday :) told me Jack of jklatics fame gave up comin 18months ago ish,no wonder admin dont work on the old site :(

Yeah I'd heard that, but he still keeps an eye on the site, banned somebody about six months ago, but was never gonna ban Blade and the like, Jack's never banned anybody for being a tedious farty, I mean I survived all these years :D

I believe you showed your vids to Mr Wits Bolton mate on yer phone, wonder if he's woken up yet :lol:

Oh and the cheeky monkey wasn't impressed either, he said that if that was top of our league thank ferk he hadn't come to watch the bottom. Which coming from a WankyWanderer is rich innt!

• 1 month later...