Connor Hughes

In tonights squad

What position is he ? Any good ?

Winger, of the out and out variety. Mostly seen him on the right, pacy, good cross, an eye for goal and most importantly gets chalk on his boots….whether he can make the step up remains to be seen. But I've seen plenty of him and think he has a chance…..

Winger, of the out and out variety. Mostly seen him on the right, pacy, good cross, an eye for goal and most importantly gets chalk on his boots….whether he can make the step up remains to be seen. But I've seen plenty of him and think he has a chance…..

Cool he will fit in nicely having his career ruined on the left then :wink:

Prozac is correct in his assessment, but I feel he lacks that certain umph (power to brush aside defenders) - which hopefully will come with time.

Edited by BP1960