Has Parker been assigned to the bin?

He's been a huge disappointment and I can't remember a positive contribution in any game from him. Such a shame that some of the other lads missed out on game time at Anfield whilst Josh made it on to the pitch. Undeserved.

Chill out, unfair.

He's been a huge disappointment and I can't remember a positive contribution in any game from him. Such a shame that some of the other lads missed out on game time at Anfield whilst Josh made it on to the pitch. Undeserved.

To be fair to him, if that chance against Rochdale had gone in the net, instead of ending up in injury, I think we'd be seeing a pacey goalscorer leading the line with Kuqi.

But it didn't. So we haven't.

Chill out, unfair.

A bit, possibly. And maybe he feels unfairly treated at being continually played out of position rather than upfront. But with hindsight it does seem a cruel blow for a lad like Paul Black who's come through our ranks to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity. I know you have to "play the game and not the occassion" but, regardless of the result, I would much rather lads like Black had been involved than Parker getting 30 mins on the wing. Especially as he didn't seem to want to play in that position. Not Parkers fault though I agree. Not a nice job for Dickov to decide who to leave out for a game like that.

Cant help but feel the injury took away any edge he had.

Similar to KMB , his close control isnt the best neither his final ball but the pace he offered was electric and would scare many teams at this level take that pace away and he has nothing

was Parker really that quick tho... KMB, Morrais both faster at full tilt. KMB has better control and a better final ball. Everytime Parker got the ball he had a rush of blood to the head. One of those guys who is a bit of an athelete but not a footballer, either that or the injury has really wrecked his physical attributes and his confidence

was Parker really that quick tho... KMB, Morrais both faster at full tilt. KMB has better control and a better final ball. Everytime Parker got the ball he had a rush of blood to the head. One of those guys who is a bit of an athelete but not a footballer, either that or the injury has really wrecked his physical attributes and his confidence

Did you see Parker in his first few games ? Rapid ... Morais doesnt have much pace but his trickery and final ball are making him into a decent winger