Has Parker been assigned to the bin?

A broken toe doesn't automatically rule Simpson out, if needs be he could still play.

Is it just me that has a very, very low pain threshold? Even the thought of kicking a hard thing with a broken toe just makes me wince really badly. I'm a bit of a soft :censored:er I know, I'd never make it as a footballer.

Is it just me that has a very, very low pain threshold? Even the thought of kicking a hard thing with a broken toe just makes me wince really badly. I'm a bit of a soft :censored:er I know, I'd never make it as a footballer.

Sorry perhaps I should have been clearer- the medical team could do a procedure known as a ring-block, which will make the toe numb. Cricketers have similar procedures regularly which allow them to play with a broken finger.

Sorry perhaps I should have been clearer- the medical team could do a procedure known as a ring-block, which will make the toe numb. Cricketers have similar procedures regularly which allow them to play with a broken finger.

Not more injections, let injuries properly heal I say - even it means players missing the rest of the season.

Simpson, apparently, has a broken toe.

Parker would have slotted in quite nicely there!

We're going to get pasted tomorrow!

Wtf , if this is true then why wasn't he subbed on Tue ?!

And yes I'm still angry with Dickovs sub

Wtf , if this is true then why wasn't he subbed on Tue ?!

And yes I'm still angry with Dickovs sub

I'm quoting a Twitter rumour.

When did he get the injury?

1) Don't know - could have been post game.

2) Assuming he does have an injury!

Not more injections, let injuries properly heal I say - even it means players missing the rest of the season.

Have to agree there, I get it with a small run and an important run in. But I always worry for the future health of the player, how many times have players played on with injections only to burn out and be injured for weeks/months? Just look at Wes