I thought it was a real eye opener, worries me that Briatore is not the only one like that. The Indian owner (not sure on the name) came across as the type of owner everyone wants, seemed to actually enjoy football without wanting to do everything.

It kind of looked like Bhatia was being put across as the good guy and Briatore as the bad guy, but let's face it, it'd be impossible to portray Briatore as anything else. The guy's like a Mafia boss. "I want the names of the people booing me, or I sell the club!" Christ. Paranoid control freak. It was almost enough to make you feel sorry for Dowie.

I thought it was one of the best football documentaries I've ever seen. I was going to go to bed after MOTD2 but then ended up watching all of it. QPR were just fortunate it all worked out in the end, largely thanks to the Mittals. Flavio Briatore complete d*ckwad, in a very Italian way.

I knew I saw that, they need 4pts from last 4 games to go up and then drew at home v think was Hull and then went away to cardiff who were 2nd and got a point and he was saying about Warnock'this bloke is :censored: what is he doing, he is not allowing us to win on purpouse' haha what a clown

Was funny the way that Sousa hung them out to dry in the press conference

Best viewing seen in a long long time

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I really liked Bhatia - managed to make the shotgun marriage of business and football work somehow.

And the doc itself is brilliant - might be a long time till football types offer that kind of access again. Some brilliant unguarded moments. When Bhatia tells Palladini: when you're sitting next to me, you will not scream at the players.

I really liked Bhatia - managed to make the shotgun marriage of business and football work somehow.

And the doc itself is brilliant - might be a long time till football types offer that kind of access again. Some brilliant unguarded moments. When Bhatia tells Palladini: when you're sitting next to me, you will not scream at the players.

Definitely came across as the good-guy. It would have been interesting if the documentary had extended to when Warnock was sacked earlier this season, though...

Weren't Latics involved in a similar documentary a couple of years ago, but it was scrapped for being too mundane? If that means we're polar opposites in terms on the way we're run to QPR, then happy days!