Admission at Hartlepool next week

As has been mentioned on here before Hartlepool did season tickets for £100 this season.

Matchday admission for seating areeas has been increased to £25.

£20 for away fans last season £25 this season.

Think you know how many games I go to in a season. I havent missed a matchday since April 2010.

£25 for a game at Hartlepool is just too much to pay and after a lot of deliberation I have decided not to go to Hartlepool.

Yes money is tight and has been for a while but we have always found a way to afford it but £25 is (in my view) just too much to pay to watch League 1 football.

£25 is steep but if you're a student or over 60 (but under 65) Hartlepool offers better value than Latics. Currently my Dad and I are planning to go to Hartlepool its going to cost us £25 for 2.

Its no consolation but Hartlepool are not the most expensive team in this league.

There are 3 of us going in the car.

The football expensive as it is will be third on Tuesday, first off there is a fantastic Fish and Chip shop at Seaton Carew a couple miles down the coast and second there are plenty of decent pubs selling cheap real ale in the town centre. :comeon: