Brentford

Very, very easy poll question.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen, and what will you do about it?

• We'll win, so I'm going
    • We'll win, but only if I don't go
    • We'll draw, so I might have a few beers and get down there for the crack
    • We'll draw, so there's no point me going
    • We'll lose, but I'm going in case we score a goal
    • We'll lose, and I'm not going to get my nose rubbed in it by a bunch of west London reprobates

Depending on what time I finish work, I'll be there. Where's this Griffin?

Edit: To stop me from looking stupid, I guess its next to the stadium...

There's a pub on each corner of the ground. The Griffin is next to the away end. The best one is the New Inn. The Griffin is OK. The other two are :censored:.

There's a pub on each corner of the ground. The Griffin is next to the away end. The best one is the New Inn. The Griffin is OK. The other two are :censored:.

This is correct.

As chance would have it I have an interview in West London that afternoon so will be able to slope off after and make an early start

The other two ain't that good. There is a much better one than any of the (in)famous four here:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/59/5927/Globe/Brentford

Notable for decent beer, decent food and a fine array of East European bar staff contractually obliged to wear football shirts that are a size too small.

Will be there. Not sure what time but see you at the Griffin i'm sure. Will be wearing some sort of Oldham t-shirt so if you see me say hi as I'll be on my own...

We're in the New Inn till about 6 probably. Most likely out back smoking. I'm wearing today a black coat with a blue and tangerine scarf, clutching a bunch of daffodils. Lees lover is the bloke in the suit carrying a laptop. It's a buyers' market and he's my pimp.