Cisak - Gets the all clear

To be fair to Bouzanis though, from what I have seen of him, he has been a more than capable number two, and in my opinion is easily good enough to be somebody's first choice keeper at this level.

Boozy stays in goal for me; even though Alex has been given the all-clear to start full training.

By the time Cisak is back up to speed, the season will be over; or very nearly anyway.

This is a chance for Dean B to showcase himself in the 1st team and show (which I think he has done) that he is a more than capable 'Keeper who can realistically push Cisak for the #1 spot.

Leave him where he is, and nurse Cisak back to fitness slowly.

Came rushing out for a ball he was never getting on his debut and got lucky that Lisbie missed a sitter!

Should have saved Sheehans shot at Notts that, although hit with venom, was right down his throat.

Should have saved Lowe's header against Wednesday.

Should have been more assertive for Llera's goal against Wednesday.

At fault for Wycombe's first on Sat and, arguably, should have saved the second.

Cisak's return can't come soon enough.

Came rushing out for a ball he was never getting on his debut and got lucky that Lisbie missed a sitter!

Should have saved Sheehans shot at Notts that, although hit with venom, was right down his throat.

At fault for Wycombe's first on Sat and, arguably, should have saved the second.

I'd be looking at what's in front of him before pointing at him TBH; all bar the Orient rush out.

With defenders who struggle to defend in front of him; it's hard to come in and hit the ground running.

As a number 2, who can look to push the obvious 1st choice in Cisak, and play games as & when injuries or suspensions bite; I think we can do a whole lot worse than Dean as a back-up #2.

Edited by slystallone

Came rushing out for a ball he was never getting on his debut and got lucky that Lisbie missed a sitter! - rush of blood in his first few minutes of action forgivable.

Should have saved Sheehans shot at Notts that, although hit with venom, was right down his throat - he was unsighted and it went like a rocket, don't think he had much of a chance

Should have saved Lowe's header against Wednesday. - from 4 yards out?? if Tarkowski doesnt ball watch Lowe doesn't get a header in little he the keeer could do from that range

Should have been more assertive for Llera's goal against Wednesday. - should he really? the guy had an unmarked free header. Brown looked to be the man that lost Lleara, and DB had players in between him and the ball. Poor marking all round but hardly the keepers fault.

At fault for Wycombe's first on Sat and, arguably, should have saved the second. 1st goal fine eveyone can see that, i cant remember the 2nd

point being he looks fairly solid. kicking is decent and he looks a decent shot stopper. A more than capable back up. Id leave him in the team till the end of the season. The coaching staff can have a good look at him and DB can get some games under his belt. WIn WIn

AC is our first choice keeper and looks like he will be too good for this level in time but theres no need to drop him automatically back into the first 11

Edited by bluehobbit

He is better than Brill who was our number one for a couple of seasons.

He is nowhere near as good Cisak.

Happy for him to be there in reserve.

I don't think he is all that good as a number one.

to say he is nowhere near as good a cisak is a bit OTT in my opinion. I remember he Stanley fan on here saying they are of similar ability. Bouzanis hasn't done anything to suggest he is crap which is what he would be if he was labelled 'nowhere near as good as cisak'.

to say he is nowhere near as good a cisak is a bit OTT in my opinion. I remember he Stanley fan on here saying they are of similar ability. Bouzanis hasn't done anything to suggest he is crap which is what he would be if he was labelled 'nowhere near as good as cisak'.

I don't think he is crap. He is comfortably our level. The two identical brain farts he has done coming for the ball.

I just think that Cisak is a real find and should be playing much higher.

So you going to complain about all the saves he made to keep us in the game at notts county and especially Wycombe and if it was not for him we would of been battered in the second hlaf. He went the right way for the penalty as well and he would of saved it if it was on target. He made some crucial saves at Brentford as well so stop jumping the gun

So you going to complain about all the saves he made to keep us in the game at notts county and especially Wycombe and if it was not for him we would of been battered in the second hlaf. He went the right way for the penalty as well and he would of saved it if it was on target. He made some crucial saves at Brentford as well so stop jumping the gun

He didn't complain about those on twitter- in fact he said almost exactly that. But no he is awful.

Can't remember him making any saves against Wycombe?

Granted, it would have been a cricket score against Bees if it wasn't for him.

I've not said he's a bad keeper : I just said Cisak's return can't come quick enough.

Lee was to blame for Wycombe's first last Saturday for losing procession, Bouzanis was unlucky because the ball spun backwards after it was lobbed over the defence.