Lee Taylor KMB Kuqi

Tears look like they were shed today by taylor and Lee. When we asked them whether they were staying and they replied with a don't know then a shake of the head. Marsh brown is also leaving to someone quite close by 1 hour drive away I heard it could be huddersfield. On brighter news when we asked kuqi he replied yes we will be seeing him.

Tears look like they were shed today by taylor and Lee. When we asked them whether they were staying and they replied with a don't know then a shake of the head. Marsh brown is also leaving to someone quite close by 1 hour drive away I heard it could be huddersfield. On brighter news when we asked kuqi he replied yes we will be seeing him.

Maybe he'll be slotting in at right back then..............

I think we will have tounkara kuqi smith and a loan player alternating up front, kuqi could do well with brakes from out of the squad. Hopefully we can have brown staying very versitalle player as well

There's no way Hudds will waste their time on a character like Marsh Brown.

There's no way Hudds will waste their time on a character like Marsh Brown.

don't shoot the messenger only heard it is 1 hour drive plus his tweet of bigger and better things.

I think we'll keep KMB, don't know why, but i just have a feeling we will

trust me he is gone we might offer him a contract but he will reject plus judging by his tweets he doesn't want to be here.

He looked like he was fine being here when he was in the club shop after the game.

putting a brave face on. He said the club was a "shambles" and he was having a bigger and better season next year.

putting a brave face on. He said the club was a "shambles" and he was having a bigger and better season next year.

Good riddance. Not interested in numpties like him at the club. Even if he does turn it on every now & again.

Of course this is going over old ground but compare and contrast the impact that our forward line had an the opposition defence this week and last week.

We probably wouldn't have scored against Bury if we'd have played them until Friday night.

Not saying that Kuqi is bang in form - not by a long way - but I'm sure that he's an absolute pain in the arse to play against. He unsettles and pressures defenders and that's not a bad thing. Would be great if he gives us another year.

Lee & Taylor have given us great service and I'm completely bought into the idea that they care. As long as they demonstrate this by going on to have good careers at a higher level and do us proud then I can still take enjoyment out of that.

I think some of the performances we got from Simpson earlier this season were a level above and I'm not surprised if some injury has inhibited him of late (in fact, in some ways, I hope it has). I'd be disappointed to see him leave but of course we shouldn't break the bank for him, or any other player. I would just hope that if and when he goes, it's to better his career at a higher level, rather than to the latest lower league club that's found some cash.

I worry that someone will get the best out of KMB and we'll regret letting him slip because he's clearly a talent. However, if things go on behind the scenes that are disruptive to the squad, even if it's an attitude to or in training that doesn't sit right with the backroom staff then, they're paid to make these desicions.

Today may have been the exception, but I thought the likes of Winchester, Mellor and Tarky did themselves proud and helped us look like a team. I would love to see that kind of honest performance on a regular basis.

He didn't though, did he? He tweeted one word, 'shambles' with no reference to the club. He obviously knew that he wasn't going to be involved much earlier when I saw him leaving the club with his bag (though remained polite). He then returned to watch the match.

Edited by Twisbrogan

If we keep either of Lee or Taylor for next season then we'll be lucky and Dickov will have done a good job in getting them to stay. Can't see it though and wouldnt be surprised to see both of them in the championship next season. If they left for another L1 team i'd be disappointed.

Kuqi's given us 17 goals this season. If i'd walked into BP against Sheffield United and was told one of our strikers would get us that amount of goals you'd be a fool not to take it. Poor second half to the season but his goals have kept us in the division for another year. If we keep him though, today showed whilst he works hard and gets involved in the team, he can't always do what he wants to. If Dickov can coach him over the summer to use the knowledge he's got and can use him next season to our advantage then we might have another 17 goals from him.

Dickov's said he wants players who's run through a brick wall for the club. That, and KMB's tweets tells me Keanu won't be here next season. I don't think we'd miss him either. I saw Kirk Millar doing as good a job as Marsh-Brown would have done today and he's already ours, not to mention Hughes who's made an impact whenever he's come on.

If Dickov can keep the right mix between hard work, like Wes, and some skill, like Morais has done since Christmas, then i'm hopeful for next season. We've improved on last season position-wise and are similar in points and goals scored, a sensible summer will see us hopefully finish a bit higher.

Taylor has cried at the end of the season before.

I reckon Kuqi will stay and could be successful again with more help and a system that works for him.

Lee - probably a gonner but hope not.

KMB - ideas above his station. From bit part player in a poor third division side to bigger and better? My arse.

From what I have heard -

KMB is definitely gone, he has become the changing room scapegoat.

Kuqi's Mrs has just had a baby and he is saying he needs to do the best thing for his family, which is sounding like he may will go.

Taylor is going.

Lee is a quiet lad so if he has a deal elsewhere he is not bragging about it.

Morais is considering deals from several Championship sides.

Simpson has also discussions from other league one and championship clubs

From what I have heard -

KMB is definitely gone, he has become the changing room scapegoat.

Kuqi's Mrs has just had a baby and he is saying he needs to do the best thing for his family, which is sounding like he may will go.

Taylor is going.

Lee is a quiet lad so if he has a deal elsewhere he is not bragging about it.

Morais is considering deals from several Championship sides.

Simpson has also discussions from other league one and championship clubs

from kuqis mouth he is staying and simpson has already come out and said nobody has approached him. So were are you getting these sources