seating plan?

thanks....right i know the section its RS2 in rochdale road end.......just need to know rows n seats now,and for some reason it doesnt show it.

we norm sit right of goal,about 8 rows down and about 3 seats in,any help would be greatly appreciated.

Think about ten rows from the back is X-Z or something along those lines. Not sure about seat numbers - think we were 95ish, about 15-20 away from the partition, but less sure about that than the row letter.

i think when i booked mine i was on the right hand side (as you look from the pitch) of the block you were after (the 'a' of latics?) and my seat number was something in the high 50's

thanks for the help....i do believe it is row w and seat 56.....can sort it out now......

does anybody know if i go to ticket office for two of the kids season tickets,do i need proof of age?????

Supposedly photographic proof of age.

Others have reported successs with birth certificates though.

thanks for the help....i do believe it is row w and seat 56.....can sort it out now......

does anybody know if i go to ticket office for two of the kids season tickets,do i need proof of age?????

it said birth certificates on the form - i took passports down and they were fine