Intermediary Season Ticket

i'm planning to buy an intermediary season ticket, but it appears I need two forms of ID, one to prove i'm still in full time education.

the problem is, a student card won't do and all I got when I emailed the club is ID 'to prove you're in full time education'

can anyone who's had one before tell me what this means? thanks in advance

i'm planning to buy an intermediary season ticket, but it appears I need two forms of ID, one to prove i'm still in full time education.

the problem is, a student card won't do and all I got when I emailed the club is ID 'to prove you're in full time education'

College ID card should suffice, it proves that you're in sixth form education surly?

A letter from your college confirming that you are in full time education.

Got one for my son last year - no problem .

College ID card should suffice, it proves that you're in sixth form education surly?

that's what I was thinking, but apparently not. you'd have thought it would...

A letter from your college confirming that you are in full time education.

Got one for my son last year - no problem .

thanks, i'll get that sorted!

I used my student card, as it had on it 2011/2012. However this was for the pass that gets you concessionary prices not the intermediary season ticket. Other than that, a statement/letter from your college/university should be sufficiant enough.

got a letter, hoping it'll be enough... don't know why a student ID isn't allowed though, surely it proves i'm a student??

Intermediary is for 16-19 so you don't have to be a student. My brother's 18 and I've gone and sorted his out again tonight when I've done mine, they've not asked for anything ID wise..

They're always exactly the same as an adults as well, appearance wise, just £150 cheaper