Mixed Football supporting households

the fun police is a city fan and as i type she's sleeping off todays alcohol lol

dad a united fan from childhood and in the past a season ticket holder with his brother ... but, bless him, he now holds a season ticket with me in the main stand upper where even i get a little embarrassed with his passion lol

as far as today goes ... i wasn't overly bothered, then kinda felt glad when they were both on equal terms. that soon grew to annoyance when city were losing as 'THEY' had seemingly done it again ...

the news a few mins after i'd passed plenty of city fans on their way home looking glum ( don't ever leave early ) was absolutely incredible

it reached a pinnacle about an hour ago when watching it all back on MOTD ... oh to see their red faces ha ha ha ha ha

the fun police is a city fan and as i type she's sleeping off todays alcohol lol

dad a united fan from childhood and in the past a season ticket holder with his brother ... but, bless him, he now holds a season ticket with me in the main stand upper where even i get a little embarrassed with his passion lol

as far as today goes ... i wasn't overly bothered, then kinda felt glad when they were both on equal terms. that soon grew to annoyance when city were losing as 'THEY' had seemingly done it again ...

the news a few mins after i'd passed plenty of city fans on their way home looking glum ( don't ever leave early ) was absolutely incredible

it reached a pinnacle about an hour ago when watching it all back on MOTD ... oh to see their red faces ha ha ha ha ha

To be honest, I'd have enjoyed seeing the losing fans blubbing whichever one of them had won it.

Slightly off topic, but was playing modern warfare 3 tonight and there was a guy called olly oafc with the clan tag OWTB. I loved that, of all the players in the world, I found a tic. I go in games with Americans, new Zealand, australia, Africa etc. Thought it was pretty cool.

Edited by Schlieb

I had no parental input, my dad was dragged to Preston games once in a while but didn't like it. I as into any sport as a kid, it was going to the ground that made the difference for me (free school kids tickets). This is the future, get as many as you can of them in and some will stick,