If the club have any clue at all...

No it wasn't, the jump was postponed on Monday 30th April and completed the week after.

It's not about the shop or the ticket office, the shop staff and ticket office staff were not involved.

How about people ringing up existing Season Ticket Holders. Existing sponsors asking whether they are willing to renew, pushing the finance option available etc, etc, always something that can be done in a pro-active sales and marketing department. Especially for a company that hasn't got a pot to piss in. Do they know about our new shirt, our new better maintained shop, the online shop? Etc, Etc…Playershare set up to help fund new signings all positive spin that could be pushed.

I was told at the last game of the season that fewer than 30 people took up the finance option last season, why is that? Oldham is an economically deprived area, anything that makes it easier for people to get to games should be pushed MASSIVELY. Too much faith is put into bunging info on the Website, in the Chron or on Twitter that's speculative marketing that will only provide minimal success. Dedicated targeting of previous and current ST holders will be more effective, put people on the spot ask WHY they are not renewing and offer solutions. Personally I'd have canvassers knocking on doors of previous ST holders, pushing BB and the £10 ticket for the kids and the joke of a club lottery. It's amazing what people would do for free match-tickets…and a small commission.

Instead of begging people to paint the ground, get people out there to bring people INTO the ground on match-day, I suggested advertising Player Share on ALL tickets but was told Player Share had to be kept separate from the club. So another opportunity lost there...

I'll put myself forward as the first applicant to ring people if the club bring something like this in, I need a job and have a qualification in customer service/contact centre. Could be done all year round to be honest, not just for STs but match tickets, player sponsorships, club shirts, deals in the club shop. Numbers should be easy to get hold of, ST holders, any who have bought things online could be asked to give number, loads of ways.

Wouldn't happen though the club is skint.

if u fink standads of ingleesh have gradulee dimished ova thu larst fu yeers, tri markeng sum ov thu eggsam sckrips I hav 2 endur ova thu suma itt macks mi weapp…..

As for the iphone keyboard, I love my iphone but predictive text etc… fookin' boo!

Come on you can get all you want about the playoffs on the BBC et al. My point has booger all to do with getting knickers in a twist. Porter shafted the club and to see his name as a headline is a bit daft. Perhaps we should be promoting the strengths of the club rather than the success of others is it.

Come on surely you can see the logic in a league 1 club reporting the League 1 play off semi finals, especially when an ex-player scores, regardless of past history. There is plenty of propaganda spewed out on those pages promoting the club all year round to keep you happy!