without getting slated

and before anyone starts no i am not a main stander who moans at everything that happens at the club , but do you not think its slightly worrying that our 3 new recruits have yet to play a league game ? im 100% behind dickov and i wont start slagging him off till it gets to the end of august when we have our squad ready but i certainly think its a worrying sign.

and before anyone starts no i am not a main stander who moans at everything that happens at the club , but do you not think its slightly worrying that our 3 new recruits have yet to play a league game ? im 100% behind dickov and i wont start slagging him off till it gets to the end of august when we have our squad ready but i certainly think its a worrying sign.

Not worried in the slightest.

Oh and has also been pointed out - good of you to defer the 'slagging off' until the end of August - effectively giving him and the team three league games and a cup game to define the season!

Get your 'transfer to the Main Stand' application in now... :mainstand:

Not worried in the slightest.

Oh and has also been pointed out - good of you to defer the 'slagging off' until the end of August - effectively giving him and the team three league games and a cup game to define the season!

Get your 'transfer to the Main Stand' application in now... :mainstand:

Not aimed at you Dog or anyone else in particular.

Ok , I sit in the Main Stand and 95% of the time I have a positive encouraging outlook. I transferred from the Chaddy 3 seasons ago and there was plenty of moaning going on around me in there! granted DP was in charge but never the less. Maybe it's time to own up where do you sit(or stand) and are you a moaner?

I think that the latest new recruits will only be squad players tbh, the better players usually come available from July onwards due to contracts officially expiring etc

Not aimed at you Dog or anyone else in particular.

Ok , I sit in the Main Stand and 95% of the time I have a positive encouraging outlook. I transferred from the Chaddy 3 seasons ago and there was plenty of moaning going on around me in there! granted DP was in charge but never the less. Maybe it's time to own up where do you sit(or stand) and are you a moaner?

I'm a main stand man - never moan (honest...) but do get frustrated with some of the play - but definitely not a happy clapper!

i think i worded that wrong , i meant ill reserve criticism of dickov's transfer regime till the end of the transfer window if i find it inadequate.

There , happy now you miserable b*stards.

Edited by 4froale