harry worley training with us?

Does anyone what these 3 2 1 runs are

If it's what im thinking its similar to a bleep test and i did similar in some footy training last week. Basically you start from an initial spot with point 1 being nearest, then the 2nd point, then the furthest from you being the 3rd point. All points being in a straight line from you and a number of yards between each point. The idea is to then sprint to each point and back in order of however it is shouted out. For e.g. if its shouted "2,3,1", you sprint to 2 and sprint back to the start, then sprint to 3 and sprint back to the start then same again for 1. I think that's what they are talking about anyway.

If it's what im thinking its similar to a bleep test and i did similar in some footy training last week. Basically you start from an initial spot with point 1 being nearest, then the 2nd point, then the furthest from you being the 3rd point. All points being in a straight line from you and a number of yards between each point. The idea is to then sprint to each point and back in order of however it is shouted out. For e.g. if its shouted "2,3,1", you sprint to 2 and sprint back to the start, then sprint to 3 and sprint back to the start then same again for 1. I think that's what they are talking about anyway.

bit like a beanbag race then