well done to PD for getting Crofty in on a full season deal (i think with year loans there are clauses in so in Jan the parent club could call him back/sell him in etc, but thats by the by) - if not as pacey as he was years back then he will at least put in a shift - as long as he fires crosses over he is doing his job - Adams and Holden never outstripped players, the just got half a yard and smashed it over, that'll do for me (and our strikers im sure)

can everyone who was/has been/is moaning about PD signing no one, players of :censored:e ability etc etc we're doomed-type comments just sit back, relax and let him sign who he does/can sign?????

Whoever we get certainly aint here for the money that's clear. PD will do his best to sell the club to players and i back him to know a :censored:e player from a good/promising one.

All signings are gambles and not all will prove fantastic signings as thats just how it goes.

We are a limited finance club and whoever we get we will have done well to get in, so lets just

KTF, back PD and SC and lets all be POSITIVE!! - if things dont happen/work out as regards players as the season goes on, well thats life im afraid and wont be the fault of good intentions/efforts of those in question.

We have a bloody decent little team for a club without a pot to piss in - LETS ALL BECOME ONE AND GET BEHIND EVERYONE!

WOOP CROFTY WOOP!! :p

well done to PD for getting Crofty in on a full season deal (i think with year loans there are clauses in so in Jan the parent club could call him back/sell him in etc, but thats by the by) - if not as pacey as he was years back then he will at least put in a shift - as long as he fires crosses over he is doing his job - Adams and Holden never outstripped players, the just got half a yard and smashed it over, that'll do for me (and our strikers im sure)

can everyone who was/has been/is moaning about PD signing no one, players of :censored:e ability etc etc we're doomed-type comments just sit back, relax and let him sign who he does/can sign?????

Whoever we get certainly aint here for the money that's clear. PD will do his best to sell the club to players and i back him to know a :censored:e player from a good/promising one.

All signings are gambles and not all will prove fantastic signings as thats just how it goes.

We are a limited finance club and whoever we get we will have done well to get in, so lets just

KTF, back PD and SC and lets all be POSITIVE!! - if things dont happen/work out as regards players as the season goes on, well thats life im afraid and wont be the fault of good intentions/efforts of those in question.

We have a bloody decent little team for a club without a pot to piss in - LETS ALL BECOME ONE AND GET BEHIND EVERYONE!

Adams was pretty quick Sheff, are you thinking of Eyres ?

must admit sadly that my views on adams/holden et al only stem from reams of old videos but in any case, he never truly zipped past a player ala KMB sort of pace vs Walsall, from my perspective him and Holden were similar in style; get it, jockey the ball, get half a yard past a full back and whip it in

must admit sadly that my views on adams/holden et al only stem from reams of old videos but in any case, he never truly zipped past a player ala KMB sort of pace vs Walsall, from my perspective him and Holden were similar in style; get it, jockey the ball, get half a yard past a full back and whip it in

I can confirm having seen Adams in most of his games he was quick and direct and actually a good foil for Holden who was more like John Robertson in style.

Holden especially showed that you don't always have to beat your man to get a good cross over, he fired in crosses from all angles, you just need someone to gamble and get on the end of them.

As regards our recent signings, i'm prepared to be patient if it means we get more players in of this calibre.

stop causing trouble

Just reading his book Football It's A Minging Life! A Recommended read. Loved watching him play entertainment at its best. He turned some well known RB's inside out then delivered killer balls into dangerous areas, mainly from the byline.

(If you're the steveoafc I think you might be, no you can't borrow it,. till I get my Neil Redfearn book back. If not apologies) :goggle: