Team so far

Cisak

Brown Tarky Mvoto Grounds

Croft Furman Wes Millar

Simpson Smith

Subs: Bouzanis, Carr, Winchester, Mellor, Taylor?

feel like i am missing someone?

stills feels a bit thing on the ground. not much of a plan B coming off the bench.

experienced CB, striker, and winger needed IMO

Very pleased with how the squad is shaping up but still need the following IMO:

1st choice right back as i think Brown will be used as a utilty player from the bench.

1st choice centre half with League experiance Nathan Clarke/ Zac Whitbread/ Alex Bruce/ Fitz Hall all available on free's or Reece Brown back on a season long loan deal.

1st choice Left winger as looking through the squad i don't see we have one at all. Aiden White from Leeds available on a free did well here last time.

1st choice Striker with League experiance and who knows where the net is Leon Clarke / Freedy Eastwood / Roman Bednar / Steven Davis

KTF

1st choice right back as i think Brown will be used as a utilty player from the bench.

1st choice centre half with League experiance Nathan Clarke/ Zac Whitbread/ Alex Bruce/ Fitz Hall all available on free's or Reece Brown back on a season long loan deal.

1st choice Left winger as looking through the squad i don't see we have one at all. Aiden White from Leeds available on a free did well here last time.

1st choice Striker with League experiance and who knows where the net is Leon Clarke / Freedy Eastwood / Roman Bednar / Steven Davis

KTF

that'll do for me

KTF

bloody hell Cornish some big names touted there!! White had a very good season by all accounts last season. Apparently the premiership beckons. There still hope for us all.

KTF

No offence but the bolded players are pie in the sky names - not a cat in hells chance of landing any of them.........

In the OP post - Millar wont be on the left; he's a right footed right sided player. If a kid is playing left wing - it will be left winger Connor Hughes. But i expect PD to bring in a left sided midfielder and Hughes to be back-up.

You need to put 7 subs as the rules have changed so belezika would be included. We do need a striker a defender and winger. I think we will sign 2 of them and get a striker on loan or get tounkara in

Welshgaz - i know the names i have mentioned are ambitious but why not here is my thinking.

Whitbread - wasn't first choice at Norwich won promotion with Millwall from league 1 and then got the move to Norwich so i doubt i he is on massive amounts of money.

Bruce - is a championship player but injuries and not being first choice at Leeds when Warnock took over means i doubt he would walk stright into another championship side.

Hall - injuries has plagued the past couple of seasons of his time with QPR and age is against him theses days, so again would doubt he would walk into a team higher than league 1

White - I guess will go to at least a Championship club as he was playing well when thrown back into the 1st team under Warnock but you never know

Davies - may fancy being the number 1 striker with a league 1 club and with Croft joining from Derby he may put in a good word for us.

Money is tight at the minute with all clubs, and players will realise this when they are asking for 5k plus a week and being turned down.

KTF

No offence but the bolded players are pie in the sky names - not a cat in hells chance of landing any of them.........

In the OP post - Millar wont be on the left; he's a right footed right sided player. If a kid is playing left wing - it will be left winger Connor Hughes. But i expect PD to bring in a left sided midfielder and Hughes to be back-up.

I think Hughes is good enough from the brief glimpses I saw last season.

Mellor or Diallo could play there too.

I think he'll take a chance that one of those three will come good.

Connor Brown could probably step in aswell.

1 x winger

1 x centre forward

1x Center half

1x Right back

Plus people will be on trial as PD loves this

At very least need the above and at least 2 will be loans, cant see Brown playing RB as no league game time in his career, think he will be squad player but never seen him plays so who knows

Plus when Brown was on loan from the red scum he did say he would play any postion as long as he plays..... drop yourself in the :censored: for a shift in goal there

Oh the OP as well is it not 7 subs this season so will need a few more :)

i think we are ok for keepers! in fact, we might end up with 2 on the bench with the size of our squad

Cisak

Brown Tarky Mvoto Grounds

Croft Furman Wes Millar

Simpson Smith

Subs: Bouzanis, Carr, Winchester, Mellor, Taylor?

feel like i am missing someone?

stills feels a bit thing on the ground. not much of a plan B coming off the bench.

experienced CB, striker, and winger needed IMO

Didn't we get rid of Carr?