New Stand Plans

Right, i've been mulling over this for the last few days and just wanted some opinions...

because the architects that the club hired used my Boundary Park model for the rest of the stadium, am i entitled to anything from it, even some credit would do nicely - i was thinking of emailing Neil Joy...

Want some opinions - don't have a go, i'm happy that my model has been made professional but i wish they would have asked or credited it to me at least.

Cheers guys!

they probably found it on google and didnt trace it to you, wont have been intentional. they'll have used it because it's free.

probably amazed someone actually spent all the time to do it for them!! :grin:

My contact details are on there and it should be a legal requirement for them fo contact you and inform you according to a mate.

I know a couple of people who's models have been used and they actually feature in the national football museum, as does my BP model apparently...

Right, i've been mulling over this for the last few days and just wanted some opinions...

because the architects that the club hired used my Boundary Park model for the rest of the stadium, am i entitled to anything from it, even some credit would do nicely - i was thinking of emailing Neil Joy...

Want some opinions - don't have a go, i'm happy that my model has been made professional but i wish they would have asked or credited it to me at least.

Cheers guys!

Your issue - if you are confident in your assertion - is with the architects not the club. Get them to accept your claim and , if they do, you could more easily receive credit.

Your issue - if you are confident in your assertion - is with the architects not the club. Get them to accept your claim and , if they do, you could more easily receive credit.

I'll email the club and find out anyway, they probably know more than me.

I didn't know if i was being petty asking for credit, but hey ho!

Can someone explain what you're all going on about here?

The plans in which Latics have used for the new stand comprise of two elements - the new stand, which is made my the architects - and the other :censored: bits of the stadium made by me, hence why they have not accredited my work and have 'stolen' it (i'll use stolen loosely)

The plans in which Latics have used for the new stand comprise of two elements - the new stand, which is made my the architects - and the other :censored: bits of the stadium made by me, hence why they have not accredited my work and have 'stolen' it (i'll use stolen loosely)

You would prob be best to phone FWP. Maybe as a way of compensation you could ask them to donate £x amount to the Latics for life scheme?