Stop with the negativity already!

One game in and I think the reason for such negative attitudes already is that after watching yesterday its all the same old problems.

One day we will realise we haven’t got the budget for class players who can play the ball and dominate with a passing game.

We need a team of fighters and bigger players, hate hate hate to say it but we are no further forward on the pitch since the Ronnie Moore era.

Just watch Tranmere this year similar budget but they will finish well above us!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game in and I think the reason for such negative attitudes already is that after watching yesterday its all the same old problems.

One day we will realise we haven’t got the budget for class players who can play the ball and dominate with a passing game.

We need a team of fighters and bigger players, hate hate hate to say it but we are no further forward on the pitch since the Ronnie Moore era.

Just watch Tranmere this year similar budget but they will finish well above us!

This

We aren't going anywhere on the pitch until we sort oursleves out off it.

Get the new stand built and a few other things then we will start to go forward on it and until then I just won't get upset about losing 2-0 to teams challenging near the top

45 league games to go theirs going to be quite a few defeats in there and probably some bad ones, players are going to make all kinds of stupid mistakes and so to will Dickov every now and again.

I Can't be arsed getting upset about yesterday and if that makes me a "Happy Clapper" in some peoples eyes well I couldn't give a Donald Duck.

On a brighter note what it cost in travel and match tickets at MK was reimbursed via Four numbers on the National Lottery last night.

Four? Only four?

Are you happy with that when you could have had six?

You're :censored: at the lottery. You should get Tarky and Quarmby to pick your numbers between them.

Edited by HarryBosch

Couldn't agree with this post more, we have Walsall on Tuesday, if we get beaten easily by them then you can start to moan, considering we got beat 5-0 at MK last season I think we're going in the right direction hahaa

That's a good point, so far we're 100% on target to better last season's results by 3 goals.

Looking at the positives : I managed to fleece that joke of a football club with letting me in for a kid, despite being 23 with a face full of stubble and a receeding hairline!

Receding? Ha - you wish. At the back of the stand we were blinded by the glare...