do one dickov

Montano hell of player and works his balls off for the team racking back and going again the other way at full pelt.

10x the player Taylor is.

Clarke would be no use to us because the strikers don't get the correct service with our 2 defenders in midfield, so pointless.

And i would never pay £50k willingly for a loan deal, no way.

if you think montano is a hell of a player you cant have watched much football,he runs around like a headless chicken with no skill and thats being positive about him,and who is supposed to give the strickers the service,wingers that montano is supposed to be.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was more to do with "I don't know his credentials" that I thought was cobblers. So you want Dickov to go; fair enough but at least be credible. By the way - he's an events organiser at City...

To be fair Dave, Ive lost interest in the managment at Latics. I dont like seeing anyone getting the boot, I dont take any pleasure out of that at all BUT I also dont like seeing the club on its knees.

What I will say is that the post was light hearted, which, if you see the post as cobblers then thats great, as the post was meant to be just that.

if you think montano is a hell of a player you cant have watched much football,he runs around like a headless chicken with no skill and thats being positive about him,and who is supposed to give the strickers the service,wingers that montano is supposed to be.

Is this the Montano you're talking about that won the man of the match against Brentford and the Montano that I saw rip Portsmouth's defence apart?

If it is then you're wrong.

You say he has no skill. You must be dellusional. He had a bad match today but he still skinned their left back several times in the first half. Not remember that flick turn that he did and then that cross that he produced. That shot he had in the first half, causing the keeper to tip it over.

Stop berating a player because of 1 poor half. If you're going to comment on here then say something logical or valid instead of spouting rubbish like that.

Is this the Montano you're talking about that won the man of the match against Brentford and the Montano that I saw rip Portsmouth's defence apart?

If it is then you're wrong.

You say he has no skill. You must be dellusional. He had a bad match today but he still skinned their left back several times in the first half. Not remember that flick turn that he did and then that cross that he produced. That shot he had in the first half, causing the keeper to tip it over.

Stop berating a player because of 1 poor half. If you're going to comment on here then say something logical or valid instead of spouting rubbish like that.

if i want to comment on here i will and if you think its rubbish thats ok but do not tell me what to "spout" as you call it freedom of speech has not been abolished yet,no matter what you think of montano he is not the player you want him to be or will ever be

if i want to comment on here i will and if you think its rubbish thats ok but do not tell me what to "spout" as you call it freedom of speech has not been abolished yet,no matter what you think of montano he is not the player you want him to be or will ever be

It's freedom of speech for him to be able to tell you you're spouting rubbish too. I'm also going to use that freedom to tell you you're talking :censored:e. Montano has been one of very few positives so far this season.

I accept that you have an opinion and I respect that but your comments about Montano are hollow. How you can criticise him is unbelievable to me. He has 1 bad half and then he's a waste of money, has no skill and "should never wear the shirt again". He's been one of the better players, with true creativity, skill and pace. He's young and highly regarded by West Ham fans and I would go as far as to say he was a bit of coup for us to get.

Your comments were baseless so what do you expect when you post such crap?

I come on this forum to hear the opinions of fellow fans, whether they mirror mine or oppose mine but for each comment made I expect some sort of logic or genuine argument. Your comments about Montano certainly don't contain any logic or genuine argument, just a collection of words with no thought behind them other than rage.

Edited by NewBlue

I accept that you have an opinion and I respect that but your comments about Montano are hollow. How you can criticise him is unbelievable to me. He has 1 bad half and then he's a waste of money, has no skill and "should never wear the shirt again". He's been one of the better players, with true creativity, skill and pace. He's young and highly regarded by West Ham fans and I would go as far as to say he was a bit of coup for us to get.

Your comments were baseless so what do you expect when you post such crap?

I come on this forum to hear the opinions of fellow fans, whether they mirror mine or oppose mine but for each comment made I expect some sort of logic or genuine argument. Your comments about Montano certainly don't contain any logic or genuine argument, just a collection of words with no thought behind them other than rage.

not rage only what i see and what i see does noy inspire me at all i 've seen better wingers on the bp pitch if he proves me wrong i will eat my words,and if he was that well thought of at west ham fans the club didnt think the same way or they wouldnt have let him go!.and my comments are are based on going to bp since 1960

not rage only what i see and what i see does noy inspire me at all i 've seen better wingers on the bp pitch if he proves me wrong i will eat my words,and if he was that well thought of at west ham fans the club didnt think the same way or they wouldnt have let him go!.and my comments are are based on going to bp since 1960

So your reasons for not rating him are:

1. Because you've seen better wingers for Latics

2. Because a Premier League club sold him to us.

That's a perfectly reasonable argument.

I'm not saying Montano is the next Ronaldo but you can't ever use the fact that a club has let a player go as an indicator of how good a footballer they are... Players move all the time, it's called the Transfer market. Leeds let a certain Andy Ritchie go... He turned out alright

I'm not saying Montano is the next Ronaldo but you can't ever use the fact that a club has let a player go as an indicator of how good a footballer they are... Players move all the time, it's called the Transfer market. Leeds let a certain Andy Ritchie go... He turned out alright

but andy ritchie was a proven player and goalscorer before he came to bp

it is dont keep burying your head in the sand,dont get me wrong if theres a young kid that comes on to the pitch and looks as though he can make a difference i will support and back him to the hilt but if i see he hasnt got it i will say so!

Excellent evidence, "it is (the truth)". I can't argue with that.

Can you not see that you're in the extreme minority that think he has nothing positive about him?

Also, he was instrumental in our only win of the season and he has proved to be a valuable addition to the squad with solid performances, consistently throughout the early section of the season so he has made a difference so why don't you "support and back him to the hilt"?

Excellent evidence, "it is (the truth)". I can't argue with that.

Can you not see that you're in the extreme minority that think he has nothing positive about him?

Also, he was instrumental in our only win of the season and he has proved to be a valuable addition to the squad with solid performances, consistently throughout the early section of the season so he has made a difference so why don't you "support and back him to the hilt"?

i'm sorry if i dont see what you see but i dont i only rate him as a div 2 player at best

And Marc Tierney was a :censored:e left back who "would never make it in league football", my point is clubs all over the country and world release and sell players, it does not make them crap

i liked tierney and never said he wouldnt have made it!but like ive said already if he proves me wrong i will eat my words,but i wont be