do one dickov

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that so far you haven't actually given an explanation to why he is so bad apart from you don't see anything in him.

Wat is it that you have against him? Why do you think he is so bad? What parts of his game is poor?

Edited by NewBlue

I'm pretty sure that so far you haven't actually given an explanation to why he is so bad apart from you don't see anything in him.

Wat is it that you have against him? Why do you think he is so bad? What parts of his game is poor?

i dont think he's skillfull,knocked off the ball to easy and when something goes against him ie gets booked his head drops ,need i go on?

It's become pretty much impossible to defend him, and unfortunately it's looking like his departure is inevitable. It's almost as depressing weighing up potential replacements. Either way, it's going to be a looooong season

I've been an advocate of giving Dickov more time, with a 1st Dec 2012 assessment date as one i thought would be realistic. But - one of my reasonings for giving more time to PD was that he appeared to be learing from the previous 2 season's failings, and was showing signs of learning from this season's too.

After yesterday's game, I came away feeling that actually, maybe I was wrong on that. To me, the same old failings were on show, and he did nothing to rectify them.

I'm now not sure how much longer we keep 'giving him more time', when he might not be deserving of that time?

I'm really torn on this. The one thing that still makes me think we should remain with PD; isn't actually a positive of PD's - it's that I dont actually see an available replacement who screams out to me ' we need to get this man in'. PD has a lot of shortcomings, and I see them all. It wouldn't surprise me if he was sacked, it really wouldn't - results and performances don't lie..............but I just can't see a decent replacement waiting in the wings.

Who were the one's interviewed last time - I think it was 5 of them wasn't it?

Dickov was one of them obviously

Frankie Bunn was another confirmed

Nicky Butt was alledged to have not turned up; even though he was short listed wasn't he?

Was Martin Gray actually interviewed?

The list last time wasn't exactly inspiring was it? I just can't help but thinking it will be exactly the same again this time......