I can't help but think the race card has been thrown in here

To me it looks like crofty has given the lad an F You, and becuase the lads a black lad, 2 + 2 has equalled 873 and it was racially motivated. I dont for one moment think it was.

He tried to cheat and waste time; and it backfired on him when a pro footballer gave him some verbals back.

Hopefully it's all sorted quickly and we can again focus on a cracking performance and result

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if it was Uniteds throw-in it was an outragous piece of time waisting, aided and abetted by the ball-boy because none of their players seemed to be interested in going for the ball and he wasn't moving it towards them. There were at least 3 of them near the touchline. So the United players are equally culpable for this mess.

Which account?

Not sure, saw it last night there was no picture and very few other Tweets but it said Lee Croft didn't racially abuse me it's just rumours #oafc. What's strange is how the United players reacted, someone said he was told by a player he heard Croft call him a n***** well if an Oldham player ever hears a player call a ballboy a racist slur at BP I expect them to defend him.

Also going off the tv shots, the fans didn't react like a 14 year old just suffered racist abuse and niether did the kid to be fair. Also claims of him being pushed by Croft are clearly 100% lies, when he is proven to be innocent I want Latics to take action against United for poor stewarding that allowed a fan to be in a position where he could have attacked a player, I hope Croft consults his lawyers about slander and when they come to BP were batter them on the pitch.

A Sheff U fan on twitter said he was directly behind the "events" and Crofty called the ball boy "a f*cking cheat" - not nice, not proffessional, but not news worthy. It was a good couple of hours after the match that "twitterblades" starting mentioning "racial comments". As far as I'm aware, no-one has said what "racial comment" he's been accused of making. Anyone know any different?

It's shocking how thick people on twitter still are. People being arrested/some sent to prison and you've still got fans making threats. "smash your :censored:ing face in" "why don't you let me come in your house and smash everything u own" got name and picture on account to. Doesn't strike me as intelligent enough to know about hide ip/vpn. Really does baffle me! Grown men as well.

Everyone was up for hanging that Liverpool fan out to dry last year... Change of mindset when it's 'one of our own'.

I hope Croft did call him a ':censored:in cheat'.. That's exactly what he was, 15 or not he knew what he was doing and can't real begrudge the reaction he got.

Hope for the lad's sake and for us that the racism element is a proven to be bollocks. Don't know Craft from Adam but from what's been said, seems like it could be. Obviously, if there's owt in it he'll get all he deserves.

Everyone was up for hanging that Liverpool fan out to dry last year... Change of mindset when it's 'one of our own'.

I hope Croft did call him a ':censored:in cheat'.. That's exactly what he was, 15 or not he knew what he was doing and can't real begrudge the reaction he got.

Hope for the lad's sake and for us that the racism element is a proven to be bollocks. Don't know Craft from Adam but from what's been said, seems like it could be. Obviously, if there's owt in it he'll get all he deserves.

Yes but at Anfield we knew what the allegation was and it had been backed up by people in the crowd around where the shout was (albeit disputed by others). There's been an allegation of racism here, but not a bean as to what it specifically was he says. This should all blow over and, in truth, wouldn't even be a story if it wasn't international weekend.

Of course, if he did say something then he should be punished, but the longer it goes without any sort of word as to what the specific allegation the more it seems it's a fuss about nothing.

Not sure, saw it last night there was no picture and very few other Tweets but it said Lee Croft didn't racially abuse me it's just rumours #oafc. What's strange is how the United players reacted, someone said he was told by a player he heard Croft call him a n***** well if an Oldham player ever hears a player call a ballboy a racist slur at BP I expect them to defend him.

Also going off the tv shots, the fans didn't react like a 14 year old just suffered racist abuse and niether did the kid to be fair. Also claims of him being pushed by Croft are clearly 100% lies, when he is proven to be innocent I want Latics to take action against United for poor stewarding that allowed a fan to be in a position where he could have attacked a player, I hope Croft consults his lawyers about slander and when they come to BP were batter them on the pitch.

Does the same apply if they hear me abused for the colour of my feathers? I once got called an "Effin brown B'Stard" by an opposition player. lol

I know I'm probably as stupid as they are for reading the :censored:e they're saying, but some of the deluded nonsense Sheffield Utd's fans are coming out with is hilarious. Apparently our fans were "up for pitch invading"? So presumably this is a Latics fan. Wearing a coat with 'BLADES' on it.

paul-dickov_2368584b.jpg

You'd normally get fined if one of your fans walked onto the pitch to confront an oppostion player without being challenged.

I know I'm probably as stupid as they are for reading the :censored:e they're saying, but some of the deluded nonsense Sheffield Utd's fans are coming out with is hilarious. Apparently our fans were "up for pitch invading"? So presumably this is a Latics fan. Wearing a coat with 'BLADES' on it.

paul-dickov_2368584b.jpg

You'd normally get fined if one of your fans walked onto the pitch to confront an oppostion player without being challenged.

I think it was OldhamSheridan who said how funny he finds it when fans get closer to the players they intended to assault and realise that they are actually much harder than them. A case in point.

Not sure, saw it last night there was no picture and very few other Tweets but it said Lee Croft didn't racially abuse me it's just rumours #oafc.

Just seen it. It does look real to me. I know there's not many tweets but it does seem to add up. You've got another sufc kid asking what did he say then. Seems to know him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SufcJoseph/status/257175767555923968?p=v