• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the ball boy threw the ball the other way ,just heard him on radio GMR croft swore at the kid , the kid not hear what he said to him after the game ,but croft after said sorry ( now its a mountain out of a mole hill)

Edited by boboafc

You have to be a special sort of vile human to wish someone gets AIDS in both ears.

Can't work out if he's being funny or aggressive.

It's a line from "Absolute Power".....although I would imagine that kind of programme is above him a bit. Would think Teletubbies would be more his level, so I'm going with he's being aggressive...

You have to be a special sort of vile human to wish someone gets AIDS in both ears.

or a whippet shagging, pigeon smoking ex miner who hasn't come to terms with de-industrialisation. add that to fact that he's so in-bred due t' life i th' pit village that he's seriously mentally ill.

when I first heard it was "racist insults" I thought it was a rumor, simply the way their fans were acting and the fact that noone has heard anything official as to what was said (said on another thread that after the Adeyemi incident we knew within a few hours what was said/alleged) the ball boy himself apparently didn't hear anything. time will tell I guess

did anyone else who went not find it a bit ridiculous that the police were so quick to kick our fans out when they stood up near the front, yet one of their fans is allowed to get half way across the pitch and in our players faces whilst the police amble across the pitch?! double standards, inbred ****s

I sit about halfway back from where it happened. With my untrained eye it looked like he called him a fuuckin pr1ck. Ballboy should have given him the ball really but even at that Croft showed himself up as a bully.

Probably gets pretty close to the truth.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113949157

Edited by opinions4u

Apparently this was all a hilarious wind up, and they've picked up on these reactions on their board. One lad is crying whilst he LOLs. None of them seem to know the difference between 'their' and 'there'. It's an odd place.

when I first heard it was "racist insults" I thought it was a rumor, simply the way their fans were acting and the fact that noone has heard anything official as to what was said (said on another thread that after the Adeyemi incident we knew within a few hours what was said/alleged) the ball boy himself apparently didn't hear anything. time will tell I guess

did anyone else who went not find it a bit ridiculous that the police were so quick to kick our fans out when they stood up near the front, yet one of their fans is allowed to get half way across the pitch and in our players faces whilst the police amble across the pitch?! double standards, inbred ****s

Yes i thought that was ridiculous usual stewards out to cause trouble with away fans