The 2012-13 League Table Is On Its Way

Bristolatic

I am gradually preparing the league table for this season. This one covers the first four matches, The Dongs (a), Walsall (h), Stevenage (h) and Pompey (a).

001.jpg

I'll get it up to date fairly soon (should only be about a week or so) and then I'll start on last season's. If only to convince 24hoursfromtulsehill that he didn't win. :grin: He probably will, now.

Highlights from this table:

1. JoeP has earned :first: by predicting 3 of the first four results (but not correct scores)

2. LaticsPete was exactly 20 away from predicting the attendance at MK Dongs (7429, actual 7409) and 20 away again with the next match, Walsall (3476, actual 3496) :applause1:

I'll publish another table when I've completed the next 3 or 4 matches and keep going with the 2011-12 season in between. :coffee1:

Edited by Bristolatic

It was there. Then it wasn't. So here it is again. How it stood after 1st September, Pompey (away).

001-1.jpg?t=1350330962

This is a truly amazing table. I've sacrificed myself in this year's competition because of an irrational belief. I reckon if I guess an Oldham defeat every week, but with a scorer and decent stabs at the attendance, I can guarantee Oldham wins while still competing in the only competition that matters.