Kidderminster: Directions, Beer & Food

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriers fan here.

Just a note to welcome you all to Aggy in a couple of weeks time and also to point out to the OP that it's the King & Castle not the Crown & Castle.

The Crown closed down a couple of years ago.

I've now updated the pub map that Crown info came from :sign0007:

Also to the poster that mentioned about not wanting to walk through the cattle market. Don't worry, it looks like this now:

1827459_db9b70d7.jpg

When you leave the station/ K&C just head to the right hand side of the building above and then follow the alleyway until you reach the ground.

Please feel free to join us on the forum (3 of you already have but the more the merrier) and ask us any questions you like. Someone will give you a sensible answer, hopefully, and please enjoy your day out at Aggborough.

Edited by Harriers9

Always happy to help. Unless you're some fu&%$ing w$&%£r from Hereford :shakeit:

Our average this season has been around the 1,600 mark. Used to be a lot more than that in the league but has dropped off a fair bit now. Doesn't help having Albion, Wolves, Villa and Blues all no more than 20 miles from Kidderminster.

I would thing the club are hoping for a few more of us and quite a few from Oldham to give us a crowd of + or - 3000.

Harriers fan here.

Just a note to welcome you all to Aggy in a couple of weeks time and also to point out to the OP that it's the King & Castle not the Crown & Castle.

Thanks for the updated info in this ever-changing world. :chubb: Original post edited.

Harriers fan here.

Also to the poster that mentioned about not wanting to walk through the cattle market. Don't worry, it looks like this now:

1827459_db9b70d7.jpg

When you leave the station/ K&C just head to the right hand side of the building above and then follow the alleyway until you reach the ground.

Please feel free to join us on the forum (3 of you already have but the more the merrier) and ask us any questions you like. Someone will give you a sensible answer, hopefully, and please enjoy your day out at Aggborough.

Nice one. How long does it take to walk to the ground from the station?

o4u: does Playershare only get commission from TPE on their own services? Usually book via them cos it's their trains I get to the match, the info on their commission's a bit confusing.

Always happy to help. Unless you're some fu&%$ing w$&%£r from Hereford :shakeit:

Our average this season has been around the 1,600 mark. Used to be a lot more than that in the league but has dropped off a fair bit now. Doesn't help having Albion, Wolves, Villa and Blues all no more than 20 miles from Kidderminster.

I would thing the club are hoping for a few more of us and quite a few from Oldham to give us a crowd of + or - 3000.

We will bring 1500

o4u: does Playershare only get commission from TPE on their own services? Usually book via them cos it's their trains I get to the match, the info on their commission's a bit confusing.

TransPennine claim to pay 0.5% on all bookings and 3.5% for bookings on their own trains. The Trainline claim to pay 1.5% on fares over £15 (although a recent commission came through at 0.5% so I'm chasing up a missing couple of quid). Virgin appear to pay 1.5% on all bookings regardless of train operator.

So about as clear as mud!

It's £29.90 because you go via Wolverhampton and Smethwick.

And, as if by magic, a £29.90 spend at Virgin generates 45p commission for PlayerShare WebShop.

Who's next to click through?

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Virgin+trains&order=alpha&page=A

Edited by opinions4u

Harriers fan here.

1827459_db9b70d7.jpg

Hi mate

Notice that the Man Utd v Arsenal game is the early game at 1245 saturday, can away fans go in the Harriers Arms pre-game and do they have sky sports in there?

Cheers

Hi mate

Notice that the Man Utd v Arsenal game is the early game at 1245 saturday, can away fans go in the Harriers Arms pre-game and do they have sky sports in there?

Cheers

Of course you can.

Big screen in one corner and smaller screens dotted around. Get there early though.

So Worcester City fans are welcome then. :laught30: