Tonight

Was one of 'those nights' that seem to happen to us a lot more than anyone else, tonight was very poor, but let's not get to downhearted, we've been playing well recently. We missed big Jean big time tonight, but hope the team doesnt lose all confidence after tonight and goes again all guns blazing Saturday, where if we're not on form we'll get beaten

Lee Croft the only one who can hod his head high.

We were atrocious however Cliff Byrne, the exception being the very unfortunate own goal header, he saved us quite a few times from their potent crosses in the first half. They would have had many tap-ins had he not been there to clear, some of them being awkward clearances too.

He was decent.

Bouzy, Cliff, Crofty, Furman and Smith were the only players for me who played like we know they are capable tonight. Sutherland did alright too but if we are relying on Smith and Sutherland to help us get 2 goals as well as another sub to shore up things at the back.

Dickov got out-managed tonight but a decent ref and linesman might have meant we got at least a point tonight.

We were atrocious however Cliff Byrne, the exception being the very unfortunate own goal header, he saved us quite a few times from their potent crosses in the first half. They would have had many tap-ins had he not been there to clear, some of them being awkward clearances too.

He was decent.

Byrne's header was going for a corner and deflected off Tarky (I think) but I'd agree Byrne had an excellent game.

Byrne's clearing header was going for a throw-in

Did anyone doubt Tarkowski would give the penalty away at the end .....he is a long way from the finished article , Byrne is streets ahead of our other centre halfs.

Let's agree it would have knocked the corner flag into orbit. Totally agree about Byrne, a consummate pro at this level.

Anyone reckon the bury fans will take up the fiver offer to come and watch us again ?

if it means we continue to be as :censored: as tonight then I expect they will come every week and as a result, it won't be long before our respective league places are reversed.