Dan Taylor

I don't understand Dickov with this lad he was named on the bench today and I thought ye should of come on with 10 minutes to go and we would of gone 3 upfront. Instead Paul dick***d brings on sutherland any manager would of stuck on the extra striker and gone for it. Will Taylor ever get a chance.

He's not a striker he plays behind the striker and then gets put into midfield that is not a striker

We could do this all night mate. I think he's still a striker even though he plays just behind. You don't! If you don't think he's a striker what position would you say he plays?

I don't understand Dickov with this lad he was named on the bench today and I thought ye should of come on with 10 minutes to go and we would of gone 3 upfront. Instead Paul dick***d brings on sutherland any manager would of stuck on the extra striker and gone for it. Will Taylor ever get a chance.

He brought on an attacking player to provide crosses for at least two strikers, three dependin on your view. Little point on having 4 upfront with no service and being outnumbered in midfield.

Getting Smith on made sense. The lad won every header, again, and directed most of them intelligently too.

Sutherland for an under-par Croft? Made sense and the sub got round the back well on a couple of occasions. He looks full of promise.

M'Changama was the one that bemused me a little. But he nearly scored an equaliser.

While I'm far from happy at losing, I think the team played well and the manager made intelligent substitutions. A little more concentration at the back ...

Dan Taylor isn't ready for first team league one football, that was gleaned from the recent fans forum when Dickov said that some young players find it hard to adjust from age group football to the league. His job as manager is to keep them interested and in love with the game whilst guiding them through the progression.

If Simpson had been fit he would have been on the bench (or on the pitch) and Taylor was only named in the squad to make up the place.

Naming seven subs when you can only use three is one of the more stupid rules in the Football League.

Not at all, it does 2 things that are helpful...

1. Gives the manager a variety of options in his substitution selection depending how the game goes.

2. Gives young players the opportunity to be involved in match day squads that helps there development and who knows they may get a chance from there.

Not at all, it does 2 things that are helpful...

1. Gives the manager a variety of options in his substitution selection depending how the game goes.

2. Gives young players the opportunity to be involved in match day squads that helps there development and who knows they may get a chance from there.

Five is more than enough.