Dan Taylor

2. Gives young players the opportunity to be involved in match day squads that helps there development and who knows they may get a chance from there.

See he's just hit the nail on the head he should deserve his chance if we are a goal down and going for it. Do you all think Chris Sutherland is ready to come and change the game no so why shouldn't Dan Taylor get an opportunity if people are injured.

Do you all think Chris Sutherland is ready to come and change the game no

I thought he did rather well getting past his man a couple of times yesterday.

so why shouldn't Dan Taylor get an opportunity if people are injured.

Because Matt Smith's ahead of him.

I have no problem with Taylor. I just don't know if he's any good or not. I've got no reason to demand he gets game time.

Aye 1 person takes about Fifa... the real thing. Give up.

Best way to describe a cf is Rooney. He's not an out and out striker, he plays off a striker, drops back collects the ball etc. Baxter plays that role very well too.

Sometimes our fans overhype a young player. I like the positivity but Chris Sutherland is nowhere near the first team, granted, he runs up and down the wing like a madman with his pace and he's really enthusiastic but I genuinelly don't think I've seen him get a good cross in for all of his efforts, nor have I seen him get past a man properly or cut inside to have a shot.

Its great that we can guide some of the younger talents into the side and there's positivity with the academy but just because they're young and homegrown shouldn't secure them a place off the bench every game when they don't produce.

Sometimes our fans overhype a young player. I like the positivity but Chris Sutherland is nowhere near the first team, granted, he runs up and down the wing like a madman with his pace and he's really enthusiastic but I genuinelly don't think I've seen him get a good cross in for all of his efforts, nor have I seen him get past a man properly or cut inside to have a shot.

Its great that we can guide some of the younger talents into the side and there's positivity with the academy but just because they're young and homegrown shouldn't secure them a place off the bench every game when they don't produce.

Taylor managed to blag 18 months worth of consecutive starts when not warranting a place, a couple of sub appearances is a drop in the ocean

with 5 subs there is still plenty of professionals not getting a game. No harm in 7 at all.

Just another way of giving the bigger clubs a further advantage, as someone :censored: broke will be able to name youth players (if that), and someone with cash will be able to name much stronger players.

As for Dan Taylor, he was playing in the Northern League last year, that's Division 9 by the way. So hardly surprising he isn't fit for football six divisions higher half a season later.

A centre forward is an Alan Shearer, John Toshack, Frank Bunn or Graeme Sharp end of.... A striker is your Rooney, Ritchie types, a forward is your Simpson, Bergkamp, Aguero types...

-

Now there's something you won't read every day.

This is a pretty silly and pointless discussion but I'll wade in anyway. Whilst centre forwards and strikers may well be different players they are not necessarily different positions.

For example a striker can play as a lone front man, as could a centre forward.