Own up... Who brought the empty head with them?

Go on, who brought that idiot with them in the lower right hand side of the paddock today who looked like he was gonna have heart failure from getting too worked up at me? He was having a proper girly hissy fit because I was having a laugh with Fon Williams at half time in the net. Apparently I was disrespectful because I scored past him, even though the keeper himself was laughing with me.

If a giant owl winds you up mate you seriously need to think of something else to do on a Saturday afternoon :)

Might have been to do with you messing about while the memorial thing was going on.

Nothing done intentionally, I had the utmost respect for them all today.

Trust me, that wasn't this guys problem, I've been told it was because I wouldn't take a proper penalty against the keeper, even though I asked and he didn't want embarrassing :)

Hi Chaps. Wow that Owl is good. Not only can he score against Tranmere's Keeper (I did not see our boys doing that) He came third in the mascot race and before the Crewe game I saw him in a Public House win EVERY game of pool!!! (mind you the contenders were not too good (Kenny!).

Respect to the Owl! :OASISscarf:

Guest Scratch2000uk

Go on, who brought that idiot with them in the lower right hand side of the paddock today who looked like he was gonna have heart failure from getting too worked up at me? He was having a proper girly hissy fit because I was having a laugh with Fon Williams at half time in the net. Apparently I was disrespectful because I scored past him, even though the keeper himself was laughing with me.

If a giant owl winds you up mate you seriously need to think of something else to do on a Saturday afternoon :)

The only thing that merited a smile all the game mate, carry on i say, take no notice of the knobs. :OASISscarf:

Nephew loved it, he just mentioned it about 10mins ago in fact!