Hmm... Cisak Hits Out At Latics...

If Cisak's contract runs out in the summer and he's potentially worth a bit to the club we should be negotiating a new contract with him now really. This contract dispute could be something to do with that rather than the contract he's currently on.

how he get the shirt unfairly? he is the #1...most on here have said unfairly dropped, and I agree with them. Im an oldham athletic fan now, so pls dont tell me my opinion isnt valid. the guy is a star for us, just look at how he over turned the midweek result...

it's fans like you that give the rest of us a bad name. gd luck in Portsmouth Alex! :shakeit:

he is currently playing in the first team due to this seasons first choice goalkeeper being suspended, Cisak is no longer number 1 at Oldham, he is back up!

he may be in contract dispute but his form was crap and he made so many misatkes last season and this, he deserved to be dropped and he must know that aswell.

if the dispute is a payment if he plays a certain amount of games then look at it this way.....if the Oldham managment considered him and his form good enough to be the number 1, then he would be playing and Corney would find a way to pay it

the fact that we are willing to send him to massive skint league 1 Pompey says a lot about what our thoughts about him are

IMO and i have said it before on here, good keeper, has potential but has not fulfilled it and makes a lot of mistakes that for some reason a lot on this board tend to ignore for some reason but thats their opinion, as for your opinion AussieTroll - I couldnt give 2 :censored:s!

there really isnt much between the two so whoever has the shirt, it's theirs to lose. However well Bouzanis was doing, he shoved Hume and lost his place so when he's available again, i'd hope Cisak stays in net until Bouzanis shows he deserves it again.

Whoever we've got out of the two they'll do us a good job, but because theyre both good enough for League One you can't blame Cisak for being annoyed. Maybe the contract dispute is that he thought he'd be playing more?

this whole quote is just ignorant. Cisak played 40 odd games with bouzanis only getting a shot through injury...and he didn't even do that well.

reports we got back here was that Cisak had a great game against Man City in your preseason...so how did he not earn his shirt?

He is clearly your best keeper. the fact that he could get a loan deal to another League 1 club highlights this. If you 'fall out of favour' you generally drop down, and not move sideways, or up for that matter. guarantee you Bouzanis would never have got that loan move.

I've rarely seen it reported that Cisak makes a lot of mistakes...sounds like you have some crzy bias to me.

I really like this one. Can we keep him?

Troll.grunged1.web.jpg

I really like this one. Can we keep him locked up?

Troll.grunged1.web.jpg

FIFY. You gotta laugh at a self-styled football pundit who reckons a player is the best we have in a given position based on him having a cracker in a pre-season friendly. Obviously gleaned more expert knowledge from that than everyone else has in judging both players over a fairly lengthy period of time.

FIFY. You gotta laugh at a self-styled football pundit who reckons a player is the best we have in a given position based on him having a cracker in a pre-season friendly. Obviously gleaned more expert knowledge from that than everyone else has in judging both players over a fairly lengthy period of time.

Yes, you would think that dozens of people who have watched both players in the flesh lots of times might have a special insight.

Honestly guys, just don't let the knobber get under your skin.

doesnt make any sense...you love a good knobber under your skin...

I was speculating during Saturday's game that you would be listening to coverage of Cisak wearing your velvet glove. BL pointed out that you might be using the wrong hand so that it felt like someone else and you could imagine it was Cisak. I then wondered if they made goalkeepers gloves in velvet, but I guess the knobbly bits would chafe. As you were.