Hmm... Cisak Hits Out At Latics...

If he's been quoted correctly then it's not the best way to endear yourself to your parent club.

If pompey or whoever offered decent money for him, then i wouldn't lose any sleep over anyone who wasn't fully commited, especially as we have a more than capable keeper in bouzanis.

Can't see much wrong with his quote if I'm honest.

Of course he is disappointed, he's not been playing (rightly so IMO).

However he is a young keeper who needs to be playing and feels wanted at Pompey.

Pompey isn't right for him anyway IMO, he needs a club who will be able to afford him!

There was a rumour that we sent Cisak out on loan due to contract issues and he mentions it in that interview

I wondered whether you meant that one or the one about him having previous for being arsey when his contract expires and trying to engineer a move away. As his contract is close to expiring isn't it?

We had a few clubs come in for him over the summer but they didn't reach the valuation we put on him. Can't see us being all that bothered about an extra bit of money to Accy if we were turning bids down. The extra money after so many appearances is a bit moot now though isn't it? As he had already played the one game (wrongly) believed to be the reason behind why we loaned him out. But I guess this rumour will reappear if he gets dropped for Bouzy again.

He doesnt get quoted as saying anything about the contract which makes me think the papers added it in there bit for added reason why they think he will say. Corney is to the point and I would think if his contract was the issue he would have said. He has already played more than 50 games so we know thats bollocks!

He doesnt get quoted as saying anything about the contract which makes me think the papers added it in there bit for added reason why they think he will say. Corney is to the point and I would think if his contract was the issue he would have said. He has already played more than 50 games so we know thats bollocks!

Apart from the bit where he says he's disappointed with the way we've handled the contract dispute and hopefully it's resolved?

I got the impression we were trying to shift him out in the summer but he chose to stay (as was his right). Although Dr Medic's comments above suggest different - I'm certainly not "in the know".

I wouldn't get arsey about his comments though. The lad needs to look after his best interests and I don't blame him for doing that.

Aussie Fan I am a supporter of the club and not of just one player so I am allowed my say. Cisak as come out with this while he's at Oldham if he was still on loan at pompey it would be fine but he's playing for us. I have come out in the past and said that Bouzanis should not walk back into the team so how can you say I am 'Bouzanis brother'

Boozy straight back in and :censored: him off after Swindon, always has come across as a miserable :censored:!, it's common knowledge there was appearance clauses in his contract as Accy insisted on it - perhaps Cisak is similarlydue a bonus too?

The lad is a mercenary, with Boozy it means summat look at his celebrations this season...Portsmouth a massive club? :censored: Off!

FYI Alex you got the shirt unfairly, after missing most of pre seasonflapped at most things and rightly were dropped...

-

Edited by oafcprozac

Read the post my convict friend. Cisak was injured most of Pre-season in addition to missing the final 9 games of last season.

He was unfit and lacked match fitness going into the season thus him putting in a poor show v Sheff Wed and him flapping at most things thereafter. He looked nervous and off his game. Boozy deserved the shirt from the off

He his a very good goalkeeper and will improve. So is boozy and he gets the shirt back on merit. Especially if Cisak's mind is elsewhere....

-

Edited by oafcprozac

Or do the club have an option of a further year to which the popular Mr Cisak doesn't want exercising. All will be revealed when he leaves the club. Nice to know Aussiefan you're now a true blue, perhaps you might now change your team from Newcastle United to the left <----------

"RECALLED KEEPER HITS OUT AT LATICS"

But there is also a contractual dispute going on with the club at the moment, which makes things a bit more difficult. I’m a bit disappointed with the way it has been handled by the club, but hopefully it will be resolved

I'd expect sensationalist reporting like this from The Sun, but not a respectable publication like the Chronicle.