2,800 v Donny in the FA Cup Second Round

you have your season ticket and will get your Liverpool ticket and fair enough but dont post on here about why others have no season ticket when you dont have a clue

I said I disbelieve those who say they pay every game and dont have a season ticket. If you have paid everygame and attended all our matches then fair play I will even get you a ticket myself! only if you show me your match ticket from the ticket office from every fixture! JOKE!

Seriousley though why dont you do that then you could prove it in times like this??

They dont even give ticket stubs on the turnstyle when you pay nowadays

I dont go to the ticket office anymore because I live in Poulton and just arrive in time to go straight to the game

(they also dont have the cheaper ticket offer if you buy in advance anymore do they?)

I can however take a picture holding that days newspaper and programme every game as I pay at the turnstyle and post it on here ;)

They dont even give ticket stubs on the turnstyle when you pay nowadays

I dont go to the ticket office anymore because I live in Poulton and just arrive in time to go straight to the game

(they also dont have the cheaper ticket offer if you buy in advance anymore do they?)

I can however take a picture holding that days newspaper and programme every game as I pay at the turnstyle and post it on here ;)

Buy online in advance and get your ticket posted!! Seriousley though if you e-mailed the club they would sort something out but I am sure you will get a ticket! ANYWAY COME ON MANSFIELD!

I said I disbelieve those who say they pay every game and dont have a season ticket. If you have paid everygame and attended all our matches then fair play I will even get you a ticket myself! only if you show me your match ticket from the ticket office from every fixture! JOKE!

Seriousley though why dont you do that then you could prove it in times like this??

1997-2002 I didn't miss a home game but didn't have a Season Ticket, couldn't afford the initial outlay so paid in every week. It does happen…..

I went to kidderminster and all the fa cup games etc and I am a season ticket holder the only thing that matters here is the season ticket.

If fans pay on the door every single game then more fool them for not getting a season ticket I understand money may be tight all upfront straight away but why not pay on drip for it every month?

I will tell you why and its because they dont pay to get in every game and dont think it would be worth getting a season ticket!

fecking spot on in everything you said,happens ever time we have a big game this,paying on the drip each month works out cheaper than say paying twice a month on the gate

can you find a post where I asked where my priorty was?

I bet you find a couple where I say season tickets holders get first priority because they should and you wont find me complaining

at the time football was not my firstpriorty hence no season ticket - it does not mean i dont want to go, it does not mean i dont want a ticket.

you have your season ticket and will get your Liverpool ticket and fair enough but dont post on here about why others have no season ticket when you dont have a clue

Well said

I love how this debate comes up again whenever we get a big tie. It's always been ST holders who get 1st dibs : one of the benefits of getting one.

I don't have a ST, I've not been to a home game since August and I won't be going to this one.

A man of principle - admire

And no sarchasm intended, am being fair

So what some people are basically saying is that unless you have a season ticket, you are not a proper fan and not deserving of a Liverpool ticket?? Even though people like me who pay on the gate every game will undoubtedly be putting more money into the club over the course of the season. Even when I had an ST I hated the "I'm a better fan than you" mentality of so many other ST holders.

So what some people are basically saying is that unless you have a season ticket, you are not a proper fan and not deserving of a Liverpool ticket?? Even though people like me who pay on the gate every game will undoubtedly be putting more money into the club over the course of the season. Even when I had an ST I hated the "I'm a better fan than you" mentality of so many other ST holders.

no just that we get first dibs !